Congratulations Kardinia Park: Winner of 'Australia's Best Regional Stadium'

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations Geelong! It will be an honour sharing this award with Kardinia Park when Tasmania builds our incredible stadium at MacQuarie Point!
27a6115fda744307d28bcd317fd87b7b
LOL at the MCG and other pathetic stadiums that are old and outdated and embarrassing to look at!
That looks like an absolute eyesore.

Richmond Paddock (G) regarded as one of the World's best stadiums.

KP beating the Dubbo rodeo sheds.
The MCG lost to Perf, it's starting to be a bit of a stain on our great state. The only honour bestowed upon it was two of the top five highest attended events for 2022, both involving the Mighty Geelong Cats in their finals campaign.

49RfAsdx.jpg
Pictured: Thanks to the Geelong Cats, the MCG hosted its biggest crowd in 50 years.

Richmond supporters in Geelong,best.

Hope the legendary Tiger fans of that region get a seat if we have to play the Cats there.

I'm sure Geelong are working furiously around the clock to try to make the AFL's biggest club,the mighty Tigers play there every year.

Richmond supporters in Geelong,best.

Hope the legendary Tiger fans of that region get a seat if we have to play the Cats there.

I'm sure Geelong are working furiously around the clock to try to make the AFL's biggest club,the mighty "money making"Tigers play there every year.
EFA!;)

I can see why they went for the Stadium award as they would have missed out on "Best Regional AFL ground" due to the shape of it. Disqualified.

Seriously though, who applies for an award while it is being built and which numpty hands it over?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It really does put into perspective why the Vic Govt. have been so hellbent on throwing money at Kardinia Park. Adjudged the best in all of Australia, hosting international events like Cricket World Cups and Commonwealth Games - it really is the pride of our great state. Should probably become a state public holiday if we're being fair dinkum.

FjqD9fRWIAA3ITR
You hosted Namibia, UAE and the Netherlands in the cricket.
You're sharing the Commonwealth Games with Morwell, Kangaroo Flat and Wendouree.
Calm down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back