Coronavirus and Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Rather bigoted and simplistic to label all of Asia as China.
So Bojan quite possibly makes an innocent error of mislabelling a nation as a continent and he’s now a bigot.

You really need a bex and a lie down.

You really think Bojan is a bigot?
Astounding

For someone who hasn't been around this board all that long, you sure seem to have a lot of cliques and personal snobbery towards certain posters and their views (generally speaking, not signally anyone out it)

If this is a sign of how Premier League Discussion is here, maybe I am better off if Leeds stay in the C'Ship and keep with the shitfights with SM whose heart is in the right place (mostly)

Also I honestly reckon Bojan KantKick is an okay person despite being a Man U fan. Bit of a smart Ass at times but certainly not a bigot from what I have ascertained.

This whole COVID19 lockdown is starting to send several of us here crackers (and I firmly include myself in that category)

Italy looking at a June 14 possible resumption now. Looks like they’re going with an end date of August 20 and a start date of September 1 for the 20/21 season. Very short turn around between seasons might give a good indication as to why the premier league seem so desperate to get going mid-June.

Also reads that if any further interruptions make August 20 not possible, they’ll call the season early.

For someone who hasn't been around this board all that long, you sure seem to have a lot of cliques and personal snobbery towards certain posters and their views (generally speaking, not signally anyone out it)

If this is a sign of how Premier League Discussion is here, maybe I am better off if Leeds stay in the C'Ship and keep with the shitfights with SM whose heart is in the right place (mostly)

Also I honestly reckon Bojan KantKick is an okay person despite being a Man U fan. Bit of a smart Ass at times but certainly not a bigot from what I have ascertained.

This whole COVID19 lockdown is starting to send several of us here crackers (and I firmly include myself in that category)

Cruyff offers nothing more than doubling down on stupid arguments and cheap digs. Typeclub offers more than him these days to this forum.

Rather bigoted and simplistic to label all of Asia as China.

Also you were the one claiming faulty supply.
No but it is well known that many countries have suffered from buying tests and PPE from China which are not up to standard / faulty.

Italy looking at a June 14 possible resumption now. Looks like they’re going with an end date of August 20 and a start date of September 1 for the 20/21 season. Very short turn around between seasons might give a good indication as to why the premier league seem so desperate to get going mid-June.

Also reads that if any further interruptions make August 20 not possible, they’ll call the season early.

With two months out the short turnaround probably wont be too much of an issue. Not like the players will be able to go on a holiday anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cruyff offers nothing more than doubling down on stupid arguments and cheap digs. Typeclub offers more than him these days to this forum.
Hahaha says the guy who parrots his opponents retorts right back at them and loves going tit for tat.

It's alarming how much of your own bullshit you believe. And the fact multiple people are calling you out on your s**t posting is saying something.

Hahaha says the guy who parrots his opponents retorts right back at them and loves going tit for tat.

It's alarming how much of your own bullshit you believe. And the fact multiple people are calling you out on your s**t posting is saying something.

No, its only the same 3 trolls which you continually parrot and continue to do so when they are wrong.
Would be a breath of fresh air if you could muster enough intelligence to formulate rresponseof youe own.

Because it is you I wont hold my breath.

You’re all as bad as each other in this. Grow the fu** up
Come on just because he wears the same colours as you. If you can’t see he’s totally lost the plot then you’re heading down the same path my friend

With two months out the short turnaround probably wont be too much of an issue. Not like the players will be able to go on a holiday anyway.
I’d think they’d have some sort contractual agreement with the PFA for minimum time off, and it’s not like they’ve been on holidays for these 2 months, they’ve been in individual training. Of course some compromise needs to happen, but they deserve some time off.

On top of that a 2 week window would be a nightmare for promoted/relegated teams to adjust squads.

I’d think they’d have some sort contractual agreement with the PFA for minimum time off, and it’s not like they’ve been on holidays for these 2 months, they’ve been in individual training. Of course some compromise needs to happen, but they deserve some time off.

On top of that a 2 week window would be a nightmare for promoted/relegated teams to adjust squads.

Correct about the minimum time off thing. Pretty sure I read somewhere that clubs advised theur players to take that time off in April.

Transfer window is being moved to later on by FIFA. Governed by the end of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back