Coronavirus and Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to the media brings attention on yourself. Not what you want if you are worried about your own health and your families and really shouldnt be a priority in those circumstances. Kante is going about it in a genuine way, good on him.

Out of 996 tests.
To be fair, I know that's a very small population, and the good news is it's obviously lower than before, but do you wait to proceed with resumption until that number is down to 0, or do you just go ahead with it now? Suppose we'll wait to see what the Premier League says tomorrow / Monday on the matter.

If this was a week or two later those two would have already had a couple of full contact training sessions between negative and positive tests.

It really is scary just how much the league are expecting players to expose themselves.

And some people are still pushing the safest workplace in the world line.

If this was a week or two later those two would have already had a couple of full contact training sessions between negative and positive tests.

It really is scary just how much the league are expecting players to expose themselves.

And some people are still pushing the safest workplace in the world line.

Think youre lookung too much into things here. 2 out of 996 tests is a great result and shows just how much time and effort is taken in looking after player safety.

Think youre lookung too much into things here. 2 out of 996 tests is a great result and shows just how much time and effort is taken in looking after player safety.
How does it show that?

To be fair, I know that's a very small population, and the good news is it's obviously lower than before, but do you wait to proceed with resumption until that number is down to 0, or do you just go ahead with it now? Suppose we'll wait to see what the Premier League says tomorrow / Monday on the matter.

A number of 0 was never going to be the expectation. Wasnt in the Bundesliga either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No chance I would work in a place where there was an expectation that there would be infected colleagues and I wasn't able to practice social distancing or use PPE.

If there isn't an expectation of 0, the risk is too high.

No chance I would work in a place where there was an expectation that there would be infected colleagues and I wasn't able to practice social distancing or use PPE.

If there isn't an expectation of 0, the risk is too high.

Whst are you on about? All positive players are required to self isolate. There is no expectation of infected colleagues, what a ridiculous thing to say.

Pretty telling you failed to mention that nearly 1000 tests were done for those two positives.

Whst are you on about? All positive players are required to self isolate. There is no expectation of infected colleagues, what a ridiculous thing to say.

Pretty telling you failed to mention that nearly 1000 tests were done for those two positives.

The two players were negative a few days ago, they are now positive.

In between negative and positive tests (once full training gets underway) players will undergo full contact training. And will potentially risk infecting teammates and staff.

Not sure why it's telling that I didn't mention that nearly 1000 got tested.

The two players were negative a few days ago, they are now positive.

In between negative and positive tests (once full training gets underway) players will undergo full contact training. And will potentially risk infecting teammates and staff.

Not sure why it's telling that I didn't mention that nearly 1000 got tested.

How do you know thise two players werent returning to training for the first time? Do you have access to the test results?

It is very telling you didnt quote the fact that nearly 1000 tests were administered. The implication from your post was that players were likely to catch covid. Not the case when 2 out of 996 tested positive.

How do you know thise two players werent returning to training for the first time? Do you have access to the test results?

It is very telling you didnt quote the fact that nearly 1000 tests were administered. The implication from your post was that players were likely to catch covid. Not the case when 2 out of 996 tested positive.
Time to sleep, you might make more sense in the morning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back