News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow
Just wow.
Anyone a fan of the state government now?

Anyway I'll be watching our boys at Metricon.

Any phrases you want me to shout out on your behalf?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
'Where's ya pants Malcolm?"
Lol oh wait, wrong Fraser 🙃

Wow
Just wow.
Anyone a fan of the state government now?

Anyway I'll be watching our boys at Metricon.

Any phrases you want me to shout out on your behalf?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Some, but none used in polite conversation with gentleman and ladies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, and they have cranked up the volume of the fake crowd noise to enhance the experience too.

I’m a big fan of nrl and they have the crowd noise spot on . As opposed to the afl noise when someone kicks it out of bounds on the wing and they have the background sounds of when aloisi put us into the World Cup

Rickety - your boss was right - he saw this large increase in cases happening!
And he will be as dirty as anyone else right now. Tbh I have never seen such dislike for a politician. People always have politicians they can't like, but the fella sinking this ship, well, his ears must be nowt but smouldering away nicely. My immediate workplace just hit a new level of quite audible and continuous profanity, and rightly so, imo. FWIW, I once sent Peter Costello a box of tissues when he cried because little Johnny Howard wouldn't hand him the keys to the Lodge. The sun will still rise tomorrow, some of us will even look to the East to see if Gandalf is making his way through the mire :-D

I’m a big fan of nrl and they have the crowd noise spot on . As opposed to the afl noise when someone kicks it out of bounds on the wing and they have the background sounds of when aloisi put us into the World Cup

Sigh, I would rather watch those highlights

What a bloody great night 🙃
1594107260419.png

What a bloody great night 🙃
View attachment 907795
I knew someone that was there that night and apparently it was complete pandemonium after we got through. Randoms embracing one another in the stands with the stadium voice over trying to get people to leave who were too excited that they just flat out refused . Reminded me of the time in the 2014 or 15 elimination final against *. I had a massive bump of cola at 3 quarter time and almost had a heart attack when frank the tank turned it on with 2 minutes to go 😎

I'd like them to comment on the elimination/suppression debate again too. What are we after? The rest of Australia is pretty much zero, so vic will take a while to get to that point

I knew someone that was there that night and apparently it was complete pandemonium after we got through. Randoms embracing one another in the stands with the stadium voice over trying to get people to leave who were too excited that they just flat out refused . Reminded me of the time in the 2014 or 15 elimination final against *. I had a massive bump of cola at 3 quarter time and almost had a heart attack when frank the tank turned it on with 2 minutes to go 😎

Mate, I'm man enough to admit i was in tears that night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back