• NO

Votes: 33 16.3%
  • Undecided - Want to wait

Votes: 22 10.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright campaigners, how much longer can our bigfooty boardisms be debated? I call for an immediate cessation of pleasantries and a return to our natural tribal lines. Lizard people vs Adrenovampires only from here on out.

I will get the ball rolling. Credit to Kranky Al, I am really enjoying this Dutch blokes content and you all must suffer under the oppression of basic science.

You may choose your poison, pleb level first then slightly more advanced from there.

I will now receive your criticisms. Proceed, and keep it underhanded and off topic if at all possible.

Alright campaigners, how much longer can our bigfooty boardisms be debated? I call for an immediate cessation of pleasantries and a return to our natural tribal lines. Lizard people vs Adrenovampires only from here on out.

I will get the ball rolling. Credit to Kranky Al, I am really enjoying this Dutch blokes content and you all must suffer under the oppression of basic science.

You may choose your poison, pleb level first then slightly more advanced from there.

I will now receive your criticisms. Proceed, and keep it underhanded and off topic if at all possible.

Is it a coincidence he's a veterinarian and on the Dark Horse podcast? Does he address farrier issues too?

Is it a coincidence he's a veterinarian and on the Dark Horse podcast? Does he address farrier issues too?

Moose don't wear shoes, don't have the hooves for it unfortunately. All I know is I asked him to prescribe me ivermectin but he said his stock was strictly for horses only and that it wouldn't work anyway. ymmv

MCRpXejWEzdb_FeJQ1ETEUxVcraClSG1l6UwPCN2DfM.jpg

- Gee Delta has some skills. He mainly jogged laps before spending the last half hour or so on set shots - curled a few beauties from behind the boundary line at the end for a bit of fun. Hardly saw him miss a kick.
- What interested me the most was that McGowan split his time between the kitchen and the dunny, could be seeing a swingman role in 2021.
- Albanese has outstanding legs, just not prime ministerial legs - Joyce was in most of the drills with him and couldn't keep up.
- Rollout is pale as buggery and slipped over a few times
- There was a big bloke who pulled up next to me and I could have sworn it was Andrews, but I'm sure I was wrong...
- Victoria was the player picked to kick the goal at the end today and nailed it. Celebrations were huge.
- Hunt kicked on with Astrazeneca for 80% of the session, I reckon. Nice to see health ministers working with their non-preferred so readily.
- ScoMo was very quiet and seemed to be taking direction from Hunt. Doesn't bode well for his captaincy credentials, maybe he doesn't want the gig?
- Gutwein looked on and was hitting targets left and right. Set for a huge round 15.
- A lot of making policy on the run again, clearly a focus even in the rain.
- Jesus Pfizer our lord and saviour looked like he was doing a great job 'coaching' the younger forwards in between the drills. Moderna in particular seemed to be following him around.
- Vaccine is definitely on the line this week.

(I tried)
Brilliant

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, those of you who have had a vaccine wondering if any of you noticed whether the nurse/dr/whoever delivered the shot aspirated before injection. Basically, when they jabbed the needle into your arm did they just push down on the plunger or did they draw back to see if they had accidentally hit a blood vessel first before then pushing down on the plunger?

I've been tracking a theory by the guy in the video bellow in which he's been wondering if the problem with the poor reactions is whether in rare cases the jab misses the muscle and goes into the bloodstream by accident. He's been dirty on the UK health authorities not instructing its health professionals to aspirate when injecting the vaccine, WHO has been saying to do so, but unsure what we are doing down here.

Anyway, interesting vid discussing a new paper that has come out that talks about AZ and blood clots possibly being caused by this [accidentally hitting a blood vessel on injection]

I give this thread 5 jubilant Masto jabs

Not sure if it's been posted, but this is super promising:

A birthday party that ended up turning into a ****ed COVID-19 super spreader in Sydney is being used as a case study for getting vaccinated after every single attendee who wasn’t vaccinated tested positive.

The West Hoxton birthday party was attended by 30 people, and 24 of the attendees tested positive to COVID-19, with some transmitting it to their house contacts, too.

As it happens, the only six people who did *not* test positive, were all healthcare workers that had received some or all of their COVID-19 vaccinations.

Had the first shot yesterday in kwinana all up took about an hour. Second shot booked in 4 weeks late, earliest appointment I could get

Our COVID situation has been sabotaged by the disgraceful coverage by the major outlets (7, 9, news.com/other elements of NewsCorp) the entire time.

No wonder we are a nervous wreck of a nation now. Who needs Chinese disinformation campaigns when the local media does the job already?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back