Crawford has played his last game for a long time

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you serious, i'm not saying what he did was right or that he wont get 4 weeks but its footy & thats happenend a million times, surely you cant lose respect for a bloke from 1 little brain fade which wasn't even that bad.

Was at the game and didn't think there was too much in the incident when watching it live. I sort of caught it at the corner of my eye and didnt see exactly what happened, and obviously they didn't show it on replay. I heard a loud "smack" and thought he had hit the player's head whilst trying to fend off a sheperd.

What actually happened?

I only wish he did it on Sinclair.

was almost like an old fashioned wwe clothsline. Fair dinkum, brain explode if ever there was one.

agree nothing much more than the ole fashioned coat hanger, although the tv camera angle was a little off... still it looked like he got the kangaroo player with an open hand.... i might be wrong though.

But hey it's Crawford & whenever a champion of the game commits a stupid offence like that we should string him up & burn down his house.... etc... ;)

Maybe he has a secret - he's going to announce his retirement ;) Only kidding, he'll keep going until he gets injured, which is what spells the end of 33+ year olds.

Yeah it was a low act, should get 4 weeks.

Always liked and respected Crawford.

Obviously did something stupid, and in my opinion will get 2-3 weeks, but his reaction afterwards is what i took note of. he knew he ****ed up and didn't seem to shirk this fact.

im still a fan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just shows how soft football has become....nobody would have blinked an eyelid at something like that 20 years ago. Now every man and his boyfriend wants Crawf rubbed out for 6 weeks.

Just imagine if Leigh Matthews king hit on Neville Bruns, or Mal Brown taking on the whole Victorian team had happened today. The BF boards would go into meltdown.

Just shows how soft football has become....nobody would have blinked an eyelid at something like that 20 years ago. Now every man and his boyfriend wants Crawf rubbed out for 6 weeks.

Just imagine if Leigh Matthews king hit on Neville Bruns, or Mal Brown taking on the whole Victorian team had happened today. The BF boards would go into meltdown.

So cheapshots are all good in your book?:confused:

Yep great logic... No problems with players running around close lining each other !! Great for the game, bravo !! :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back