Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 23, 2012
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Sydney Swans, St Kilda Saints
I get that it's not exactly a guernsey, but it's random nonetheless.
View attachment 289996
I'd make the V half navy, half yellow. Then the crow navy and outlines in red. That way it plays on the whole "team for South Australia" theme by using part of the SA State of Origin guernsey.

SilvaComet

All Australian
Aug 27, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I'd make the V half navy, half yellow. Then the crow navy and outlines in red. That way it plays on the whole "team for South Australia" theme by using part of the SA State of Origin guernsey.
Adelaide 2.png

Jul 3, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Pittsburgh Penguins

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo_4_the_win

Draftee
Jun 10, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
xfuwi8.png

Not exactly how it should look but Richmond COULD have a white clash and market it around a White Tiger.

Would be a great jumper for the tigers to wear as a clash as they were not happy with there work shirt jumpers this year. Maybe make the tiger yellow tho?

Would be a great jumper for the tigers to wear as a clash as they were not happy with there work shirt jumpers this year. Maybe make the tiger yellow tho?
Hello Freo_4_the_win, this was Made_4_years_ago but I appreciate the feedback nonetheless. However, seeing as the campaign was intended to be about a white tiger then I think the white tiger should stay.

Here's a random footy jumper I made waaaay back. At the time I was mildly interested in how the Hungry Jack's uniform would look as a footy jumper. Interesting results...
View attachment 772845

Doesn't look too bad actually, the colour bars at the top go really well with the black base

Remove this Banner Ad

Back