Cripps Bontempelli Merrett Kelly - the next big 4?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does irony apply there?
Pretty simple, player has 1 bad game and you put the teams performance (not as poor as the previous fortnight but still poor) down to Cripps having less influence. So you’re making an assumption on 1 game and a poorly measured outcome rather than a players body of work.

Don’t you think, you’re getting a little carried away in using a very small sample size to prove your point/ pump up Bontempelli’s tyres.

I would take Bontempelli’s career to date over any player in this thread, and a lot of players rated above him, even on an off night he is still the guy that can open a match up with 2 or 3 touches. But as supporters we get attached to our players, so I wouldn’t trade Cripps for him.

That’s enough from me in this windy day pissing contest, hope your mob do a number on the Dee’s today!

Signed until the end of 2019.
Id get cracking on that if i were carlton. Freo will likely lose sandi, ballentyne, johnson and pearce in that time frame and will be throwing cash around.

Cripps
Fyfe
B hill
S hill
Neale

Would be a juggernaut midfield, also cripps life wont be getting any easier if murphy takes off

Oliver today was hardly Melbourne's best but still racked up 38 touches (19 contested) at 90% efficiency, six clearances and three tackles.

Still just 20 years old and I think he's just scratching the surface of his ability.

He was great, but it's not as hard to have so high efficiency when it's 10 kicks and 28 handballs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cripps now favourite for the brownlow according to a few markets.
Makes sense given he is clearly the best of this lot mentioned
Along with Merrett, who’s having a down year, Cripps has no one taking votes off him.

So good to see Kelly back, love the way this kid plays.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
I have actually thought he's overhyped at times. I'm now thinking that may have been unfair. After blowing out the cobwebs against the Bombers he's had two great games. I still dont beleive he can be the only difference in our form. Our tall forwards are definitely part of it. But our midfield is so much more damaging with him out there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back