2nds Crows in SANFL season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

KehCfKe.png

vdZ5hKx.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We already cleared out the two young rookies so I wouldn't be surprised if we kept the older ones for another season.

We already cleared out the two young rookies so I wouldn't be surprised if we kept the older ones for another season.

Also + 1 promoted rookie (surely Murphy gets promoted). I'd agree at the point though, but it is a tad dependent on if Hunter has shown enough/how many rookies we want.

Also + 1 promoted rookie (surely Murphy gets promoted). I'd agree at the point though, but it is a tad dependent on if Hunter has shown enough/how many rookies we want.
Be intresting as CEY and Murthy both deserve Promotion.
At this time the Crows (with Gov leaving) have 6 main spots open,
With Cheney, Otten, Signorello and Davis yet to get contracts
And CEY, Murthy, Wilson, and Hunter on the rookie list.

I'd leave Murphy on the rookie list for one more year. He showed goods signs, but I don't think he 'deserves' to be promoted. No need to promote IMO.

We have up to 5 main spots (Dear, Gov, Hampton, Gibson, empty slot), as well as at least 3-4 rookie spots currently, with Hunter either needing to be upgraded or delisted.

We went in one short on the senior list this year and had an extra rookie-listed player.
We went two short on the senior list this year (38 players), and two extra on the rookie list (6 players).

Murphy does, CEY doesn't. Murphy showed he had a long term future with a 10 game debut season. CEY is just permanent depth and ideally never leaves the rookie list.

Murphy does, CEY doesn't. Murphy showed he had a long term future with a 10 game debut season. CEY is just permanent depth and ideally never leaves the rookie list.
CEY will have to be promoted after 3, but I'd prefer we delist and rookie at seasons end.

Murphy probably deserves the upgrade, but it all depends how many picks we are looking to take to the draft??

CEY will have to be promoted after 3, but I'd prefer we delist and rookie at seasons end.

Murphy probably deserves the upgrade, but it all depends how many picks we are looking to take to the draft??
I'd like to take 5 players from the draft if we can. It might just be hype - and I am very wary of "Superdraft" titles - but I can't remember a draft with so many reported possibilities running so deep.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back