Game Day Crows v Dockers featuring "He wasn't terrible"

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh FFS, just enjoy it for a minute!
I get you both.

On the one hand Freo didn't turn up at all and so we need to be guarded and wary, lest we get ambushed by a dangerous Geelong at home.

On the other hand its brilliant to bend over Rossy Lyon and spank his bare butt and just enjoy that feeling :D

I get you both.

On the one hand Freo didn't turn up at all and so we need to be guarded and wary, lest we get ambushed by a dangerous Geelong at home.

On the other hand its brilliant to bend over Rossy Lyon and spank his bare butt and just enjoy that feeling :D
Is jenny lindy:huh:?

I get you both.

They were horrible tonight and I'm not sure what they were doing at HT but it didn't work

I get you both.

We didn't allow Freo to turn up, we cracked in hard from the 1st bounce and smashed their inside mids (Fyfe, Mundy, Neale) at the contest which rhen nullified the Hill brothers as they were getting no service from their inside mids

Our mids have set their new standard and they need to bring this next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We didn't allow Freo to turn up, we cracked in hard from the 1st bounce and smashed their inside mids (Fyfe, Mundy, Neale) at the contest which rhen nullified the Hill brothers as they were getting no service from their inside mids

Our mids have set their new standard and they need to bring this next week
We would do well not to get carried away. We were brutal. But they didn't turn up at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back