• Nomad

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Street kid

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it will be great regardless but to me I'd rather have zero appearance customising as it will be largely irrelevant to the experience and something I know I'll get stuck wasting time on, a bittersweet feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I wonder what other 'immersion building' it will do or if it is just a thing they say.

Regenerating health is one of the least immersion building things ever. Does it have that?

Agree in general, but reckon you could get away with it here due to the nature of the game (body mods and implants).

Yes, this is one time you can work with it.

I hated it in Red Dead Redemption 1. Hated it. Thankfully 2 fixed it.

Otherwise games like Far Cry and that have an ok compromise.

Makes sense. Cross gen title and CDPR also have a partnership with NVIDIA so that probably also coincides with Ampere release.

I'm happy about it. Was going to wait until the PS5 version anyway and now can do so without getting itchy fingers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was never going to release in April anyway. I still have my doubts it's even going to come to this current gen.
Saw on Reddit a week or so ago that they replied to a Facebook message about next gen - they said that it might come to those consoles but their primary focus is on current gen at least up until release.

Saw on Reddit a week or so ago that they replied to a Facebook message about next gen - they said that it might come to those consoles but their primary focus is on current gen at least up until release.

Zero chance they release this game in September for only current gen.

Yep, delays are great, take as long as you need. This game really looks like its gonna be something special.

I hope they know this throws off my play schedule.

Actually works well for me - I was wondering how I was gonna tear myself away from this for TLOU2 a month later (I assume I'll be playing Cyberpunk for many, many months lol).

Although.. it is fairly tempting now to wait for a PS5 version. Agree with pants, no chance whatsoever they don't do a next gen version, just a matter of when.

Ah, who am I kidding, I won't be able to wait. Was gonna be day 1 for me in April, I'll be day 1 in September too :tearsofjoy:

Was never going to release in April anyway. I still have my doubts it's even going to come to this current gen.

Given the positions they were advertising to fill last year I thought it was ambitious too.

I think they'll ship a current version still, but will double as a next gen consoles seller. In June last year they officially partnered with NVIDIA (though they previously have been already) for Cyberpunk to showcase raytracing. It is already confirmed that next gen consoles will support raytracing and AMD have been working on it with Navi which the consoles will be using. This was always geared towards next gen imo.

when you read this, you just go yep, delay away. Do what you need to.

CD Projekt Red’s role-playing game Cyberpunk 2077 is being delayed from April 16th to September 17th. “We are currently at a stage where the game is complete and playable, but there’s still work to be done,” the studio tweeted in an announcement explaining the move. “Night City is massive — full of stories, content, and places to visit, but due to the sheer scale and complexity of it all, we need more time to finish playtesting, fixing, and polishing. We want Cyberpunk 2077 to be our crowning achievement for this generation, and postponing launch will give us the precious months we need to make the game perfect.”

when you read this, you just go yep, delay away. Do what you need to.

CD Projekt Red’s role-playing game Cyberpunk 2077 is being delayed from April 16th to September 17th. “We are currently at a stage where the game is complete and playable, but there’s still work to be done,” the studio tweeted in an announcement explaining the move. “Night City is massive — full of stories, content, and places to visit, but due to the sheer scale and complexity of it all, we need more time to finish playtesting, fixing, and polishing. We want Cyberpunk 2077 to be our crowning achievement for this generation, and postponing launch will give us the precious months we need to make the game perfect.”
Spot on, I love that they want to take the time to make the game as good as it can be instead of just releasing it unfinished to make money off the hype cough Anthem cough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back