Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Western Bulldogs

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are Gold Coast getting their 2nd round pick from? Traded it to West Coast.
This is going of the list of picks made by Lore, she is the one to ask on this
Realistically that pick list will change quite a bit during Trade Period - so no need to get too worried just yet.
Yeah at the end of the day this is just a little thing for the fun of it, it’s not serious and has no point for the grand scheme of things
Yep. There's a pinned thread on the main drafts board that contains the nominal draft order as it develops over the course of the year (updates at the end of each round and throughout the trade period). The link to it is in my signature :)

Since future pick trading came in a lot of people try to come up with phantom trades but don't know what picks they have because they're constantly changing and are difficult to calculate. At this early stage it's not overly interesting except to avid fanatics, but as the ladder settles through the latter part of the year it becomes more relevant and useful as a resource. There is also a version of the draft order based on squiggle's predicted ladder in the OP, which is probably more interesting in the earlier part of the year while the ladder is all over the place.

As far as Gold Coast's picks, they acquired Essendon and Geelong's second rounders, but traded out their own at the end of last year. The second tab of the spreadsheet in the thread I mentioned shows where each pick came from and also the point value of the pick (with and without the academy/f-s discount applied).

Any other questions or if you spot any errors in it just let me know in the draft order thread... I have the thread watched and respond to any feedback or ideas posted in there, always trying to improve it. :)

Hately jumps up based on his game vs North' VFL mob?

Feel like there will be a lot of movement within the top 25 this year, with teams leaning toward long term needs and reduced go home factor.

Hately jumps up based on his game vs North' VFL mob?

Feel like there will be a lot of movement within the top 25 this year, with teams leaning toward long term needs and reduced go home factor.
My next update will be next month and he will be going higher for sure.

It’s very open so far I think they’re will be a lot of provide in people’s rankings not just on here but at club land aswel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoy most of your work, but a bit of perspective on your phantom. Blue's current woes due to lack of
midfield depth. You have us taking (understandably)Lukosius, but Ruck/Forward Williams, and by extension
F/S Silvagni over higher range midfielders. Simply, no.

Enjoy most of your work, but a bit of perspective on your phantom. Blue's current woes due to lack of
midfield depth. You have us taking (understandably)Lukosius, but Ruck/Forward Williams, and by extension
F/S Silvagni over higher range midfielders. Simply, no.
The other player i didnt factor was that you recently drafted De Koning who is a ruck/forward, ill be taking a mid with that pick in my next rolling mock.

This goes for anyone who supports other clubs if your not happy with the type of player i pick i can always take that on board and change it on the next rolling mock especially early on.

Love your GC selections. That would be almost the perfect draft in my eyes.

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

Considering the ties your club has with Sandringham I don’t think you would let one of the King twins slip through your fingers

Will only happen if Billings is traded

Battle ........will be a beauty

Think we have some really nice ones there already .

Battle & Marshall

The King twins have them both well and trually covered, talented players but not even close to the elite caliber that the Kings are

Battle has improved significantly from Under 18’s just about the most impressive player over preseason.

Sometimes it happens.

Rankine is a freak show would take him in heartbeat.
Ian Hill not far behind..

Not going to get much love from Dogs supporters if you keep selecting KPPs for us. That is one of the last things we need right now.
Not many of the caliber of Ben King though. Imagine a key defensive line up with Naughton and King and you always have the luxury of sending him forward if need be. You may have plenty of key position players but how many have actually been good?

Not many of the caliber of Ben King though. Imagine a key defensive line up with Naughton and King and you always have the luxury of sending him forward if need be. You may have plenty of key position players but how many have actually been good?

I get your point on taking the best player at the pick but hoping for a midfielder to really dominate and push up to our first or for Walsh to slip down a bit. A fit Marcus Adams along with Cordy, Young, Naughton, Trengove and Roberts is decent enough right now. Dogs midfield has gone from a strength a few years back to an absolute liability with basically no depth. Believe it or not we only have one inside mid left playing at Footscray and he was taken at pick 70 odd in last years draft and probably isn't ready yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back