Dad jokes - add yours

Remove this Banner Ad

A rabbit walks into a cafe and the bloke behind the counter says can I help you?
Rabbit says, I’ll have a chocolate big M and a cheese toastie.
The guy starts to make it and the rabbit says hang on make that a cheese and tomato toastie.
Man starts to make that and the rabbit say actually make that a tomato toastie.
Man starts making that and the rabbit say hang on make it a cheese, tomato and ham.
The man starts to make that and the rabbit say hang on…
Man gets pissed off and say what’s wrong with you? You got mixamatoasties?

Two hitmen were walking through the forest at night. One says to the other, “ I have to say, I’m a little bit scared of these dark woods.”

The other said, “You’re scared? I have to walk back alone!”
My mum told me the exact same yesterday off of Facebook lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yesterday I was at Woolies buying a large bag of Supercoat dog food for my loyal pet and was in the checkout queue when the woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

On impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog I was just starting the Supercoat Diet again.

I added that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in hospital last time, but I'd lost 5 kgs before I woke up in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IV's in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pockets with Supercoat nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again.

Horrified, she asked me if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me.

I told her no, I stepped off the kerb to sniff an Irish Setter's arse and a car hit me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back