List Mgmt. Dan Hannebery - 5 year deal & Pick 28 to St.Kilda for Pick 39 & 2019 2nd Round Pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely taking the piss? He has requested a trade. He has nominated us. Swans happy for him to move. LMAO.

Yeah. Listening to Richo on 360 tonight it sounds like a done deal. He even said our Medicos had already looked at him & were confident they can get him back to full fitness.

Richos openness on this says that either a trade deal has already been agreed - or - that Richo has zero negotiating skills.

Both entirely possible.

Yeah. Listening to Richo on 360 tonight it sounds like a done deal. He even said our Medicos had already looked at him & were confident they can get him back to full fitness.

Richos openness on this says that either a trade deal has already been agreed - or - that Richo has zero negotiating skills.

Both entirely possible.
Yeah, we don’t have posturer like Dodoro or Harley that's for sure!

Haha as if Collingwood would be interested in hannebery

He's ALL ours.

We should be downgrading our 3rd & 4th round picks for hannabery if we have to get him, just like the Jordan Lewis trade. Using our 2nd rounder next year is absolutely negligent, pick 4 this year in any shape or form is plain absurd.

He's ALL ours.

We should be downgrading our 3rd & 4th round picks for hannabery if we have to get him, just like the Jordan Lewis trade. Using our 2nd rounder next year is absolutely negligent, pick 4 this year in any shape or form is plain absurd.

Don't go there, I'm like an AIDS victim with a nose bleed because of my Hanners stance. He's going to be a gun. I was wrong and suffering from Dunny- Kruiser effect and was making straw man arguments or some s**t.

Don't go there, I'm like an AIDS victim with a nose bleed because of my Hanners stance. He's going to be a gun. I was wrong and suffering from Dunny- Kruiser effect and was making straw man arguments or some s**t.
You a victim gringo? Need a hug mate?

Yes Hanners a bust, everyone coming to Saints hopeless, pick 4 traded for him, all true I tells ya.

Hi hum

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Our first and Hanners for your first sounds fair. That places a value on Hanners of a pick around end of first.
FWIW I think he'll be better away from Sydney and back with family in Melbourne. Find him one of those wag types and you'll have a pretty good Hanners again. Oh and don't run him into the ground like Horse did. Guy runs a 2/3rds a marathon and smashes into all and sundry every week - needs an extra game off per year on top of the bye to do that.

Our first and Hanners for your first sounds fair. That places a value on Hanners of a pick around end of first.
FWIW I think he'll be better away from Sydney and back with family in Melbourne. Find him one of those wag types and you'll have a pretty good Hanners again. Oh and don't run him into the ground like Horse did. Guy runs a 2/3rds a marathon and smashes into all and sundry every week - needs an extra game off per year on top of the bye to do that.

Dreaming.

Couldn’t care less what it values him at. There is a clear top 6 players in the draft, therefore our pick becomes a lot more valuable. In no way will it be involved.

No chance we let go of our first this year. It would have to be something exceptional from any team to give up the top 6 pick in this draft. Our second next year will get it done. It’ll be high enough for you guys.

He's ALL ours.

Is it just me or is it laughingly obvious that Sydney are leaking stories about other clubs being interested in Hannebery so as to try and extricate a better deal from the Saints?

Is it just me or is it laughingly obvious that Sydney are leaking stories about other clubs being interested in Hannebery so as to try and extricate a better deal from the Saints?

It’s all posturing, especially as Hannebery has actually nominated us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you actually think that is a fair deal based on his output the last 2 years - so based on his recent form and injury history?

Past AA, premiership player, B&F winner etc....they don’t count for anything as there is no guarantee he will get back there, very little chance I would say.

Seems like Swans and Saints have a pretty good trading history, I expect this to get done pretty quickly and for no more than a second rounder.

Anything more than that and I really hope we walk away, would much rather miss out than even consider using pick 4.

No. 2nd rounder for Hanners is a reach itself

No worries. Apologies all including gringo.

Back OT.

Tom Browne reports a 2nd from WC for Hickey ontraded for Hanners

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hickey into Hannebery is a good move (especially if we have another ruck locked in).

Move on a player that should be surplus to requirements to take a punt on Hannebery overcoming his injuries.

We get Hannebery and our overall list position isn’t weakened by the trade.

Question wasn't on if Jake could play footy though, question was drug ban and dumbarse, of which the latter was proven almost immediately.

If WC are happy to give a second for Hickey, to use for Swans, laugh and skip away.

Question wasn't on if Jake could play footy though, question was drug ban and dumbarse, of which the latter was proven almost immediately.

If WC are happy to give a second for Hickey, to use for Swans, laugh and skip away.
Jake might clip him over the head if that s**t continues too. I'm going he's in the leadership next year

Love him or hate him, Hickey is our #1 ruckmen... so that would be foolish if we don't have a better ruck organised.
Both longer and Pierce are better tbh. Longer and Pierce both better taps and combined with Marshall on field would add mobility.

I think we should fly him into Moorabbin in a helicopter like Geelong did with Peake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back