Grand Slam Day 15- Mens Final - Australian Open 2024

Wh will win their First Aussie Open Title

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that the same ref from the Medvedev/Bublik game where Med got called for a hindrance and he said "it would end up on Tennis TV"?

Such a s**t call. How many Australians look Australian? What looks Australian?

He's from the far north of Italy, a German speaking town. Ask sinner what his nationality is and which country he represents.

If I told you there was a tennis player called Jannik Sinner who was a redhead would you pick that he was Italian if you didn't know he was?

I'm not blaming him for it but I don't think it's a s**t call to say he doesn't seem like an Italian, he seems more like a German or an Austrian

Is that the same ref from the Medvedev/Bublik game where Med got called for a hindrance and he said "it would end up on Tennis TV"?

Yep lol Med is hilarious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I told you there was a tennis player called Jannik Sinner who was a redhead would you pick that he was Italian if you didn't know he was?

I'm not blaming him for it but I don't think it's a s**t call to say that he doesn't seem like an Italian, he seems more like a German or Austrian

You know that Italy has different regions yeah?

Anyone know why?

Simple reason mate- money. Would get a truckload more coaching top players than he would doing anything for TA. Why put yourself to do anything for TA when there’s very little backing.

Disappointed we didn't get the dream Sinner-Alcaraz final but a fantastic 15 days of tennis with a 5-setter in the men's final. A new Australian Open champion for the first time since 2005

I don't like him so much, but he's the boss of a grand slam that has grown exponentially during his time.

Well over a million attendees over the course of the 15 days, never achieved before at any slam. The AO is one of the world's great sporting events.
If I was Victorian I'd be filthy the state govt gave him $40 million loan during COVID and said they didn't have to repay it, even when they get 1 million people through the gate. But that's stepping into politics

Back