Grand Slam Day 15- Mens Final - Australian Open 2024

Wh will win their First Aussie Open Title

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If I was Victorian I'd be filthy the state govt gave him $40 million loan during COVID and said they didn't have to repay it, even when they get 1 million people through the gate. But that's stepping into politics
The amount of money this tournament generates through tourism and hospitality dollars outweighs that figure.

And honestly the amount of money the Victorian government has thrown around the last few years, 40 million is a drop in Port Phillip bay.

He’s a good one.

Never understood why Australians have never liked him.

Don’t like Med and love Kyrigos go figure. They are the same types lol two crazy nutters that go off at umpires

Anyone know why?

Doesn’t he live in America/split time between the two?

Great comeback. The tennis was phenomenal for two sets by Danil but even more so in the last 3 sets by Jannik. Towards the end it was just so free

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was getting the lions share of support in the final 2 years ago, that was a month before the thing happened.
2021 AO final? When he played Novak? I thought he had a decent share of the crowd that game, especially early on when he was competing. Unfortunately, against Nadal, not many players would win over the crowd in thier favour.

I was hoping Medvedev would win it but I don't hate Sinner winning it, I'm just glad that someone other than Djokovic has won it.

It's good to see a changing of the guard, it gets boring with the same old guys winning the Grand Slams.

Back