Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rublev in 4

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Rublev in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Losing to Shelton (not that I think he would have) would’ve been really painful. If he loses to the veteran then good on him.

Same thoughts. I’m fine losing to him not so fine losing to either Sheldon or Rune glad both lost

Demon is so bad at putting opponents to the sword, has no kill switch in him
So true. I can't believe we all had to sit through a gruelling 5-setter against a no-name qualifier. Especially the last set, it took FOR-E-VER.

Djokovic doesn’t like playing brick walls, and that’s what Mannarino is. I‘m confident of a win but Novak hasn’t exactly been watertight from the back of the court.

He may not like playing brick walls, but he is 4-0 against him. Pretty obvious how the match will go, especially with it being at the AO. Expecting an easy straight sets wins in that one.

Sinner is the most likely out of the lot, Medvedev if these courts stay glacial too but he has to get through Carlos and it’s always embarrassing when they play
They are all playing well though, I’m trying to stay positive even if in the end Djokovic wins another AO.
I can’t complain as Rafa wins RG most years but not expecting it this year and last year Djokovic only won it cause Carlos got cramps or something…

No chance Sinner wins that either. I just can’t see anyone beating him at this point.

He’s much more likely than Sheldon we saw how this Sheldon match went last time. Sinner has beaten Novak in matches lately and the type that troubles Novak.

Sinners question wasn’t talent it’s whether he’d cook himself by the semi and so far he’s made light work of his draw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toughest round 1 out of all top 4 seeds not even close
That is a bit of a reach and huge assumption. Just because the young guy played well and took a set how can you say he was better than say Van de Zandschulp or a proven player like Gasquet. He is a qualifier & hasn't proven anything yet.
I'm happy to revisit this at end of season but I've seen this story too many times with young payers and I never get sucked in by the commentators.
Anyway agree to disagree.

He’s much more likely than Sheldon we saw how this Sheldon match went last time. Sinner has beaten Novak in matches lately and the type that troubles Novak.

Sinners question wasn’t talent it’s whether he’d cook himself by the semi and so far he’s made light work of his draw

Sinner is not beating Djokovic in a night match. Calling it right there.

Shelton had more chance of beating Djokovic in a day match next round. Unfortunately not happening now.

Medvevev is on Alcaraz or Novak’s side of the draw?
He would fancy his chances v Carlos. Always matches up with him

Med is on Carlos’ side of the draw and those matches are never close. Carlos just drop shots him Into oblivion

Lucky the don’t play Wednesday that side of draw it’s 32 degrees…

That is a bit of a reach and huge assumption. Just because the young guy played well and took a set how can you say he was better than say Van de Zandschulp or a proven player like Gasquet. He is a qualifier & hasn't proven anything yet.
I'm happy to revisit this at end of season but I've seen this story too many times with young payers and I never get sucked in by the commentators.
Anyway agree to disagree.

If you followed his games leading into the AO and last year it wasn’t a draw I was happy with. Said it at the time Novak probably wins but it won’t be easy. Novak weirdly has his worst games against defensive players as he hits a truckload of UE’s,

Sinner is not beating Djokovic in a night match. Calling it right there.

Shelton had more chance of beating Djokovic in a day match next round. Unfortunately not happening now.
How do you know Djoko is playing a day session next round? Please don't tell me that ffs! I have RLA tickets for day session and I don't want to see Novak steam roll Manner 😞
I was hoping to see ADM for the first time against Rublev (likely) that is the pick of the 4 matches.

How do you know Djoko is playing a day session next round? Please don't tell me that ffs! I have RLA tickets for day session and I don't want to see Novak steam roll Manner 😞
I was hoping to see ADM for the first time against Rublev (likely) that is the pick of the 4 matches.

I don’t know. I’m just assuming organisers are not stupid enough to put Djokovic vs Mannarino in the night session rather than De Minaur vs Rublev which will be ratings gold for Channel 9 in prime time.

It’s a prediction of it all.

Back