Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Noskova in 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Noskova in 3

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not if I have to drink out of plastic, I hate even go to bars and they give you plastic, I refuse to drink there.
Loving the reaction from Michelsen.
I get the not liking plastic but I mean, every sporting event in the world serves you booze in plastic if you wanna sit in the stand. Unless they have cans.

Also you could get cans at the Oz open

No 2 will likely lose to Zverev in a few days so that won’t be a problem.

No 4 will likely lose as soon as he gets a night match and conditions are different to the day matches he has played all tournament.
Zverev's got a battle on his hands with an unseeded opponent as we speak lol

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure why it's an issue though. It's what the AO is designed for and it does it well. There was good crowds at the United Cup/Brisbane from what I saw this year, not sure about numbers though.
I will add on this v.good post.

There were crowd records for the lead-up events. Sold out crowds in Perth and Brisbane.

Hobart was a fantastic little event. They made it similar to the Aus Open, with outdoor seating and a big screen with 6 food vans. It was a great environment and I found myself hanging out there with my non-tennis-loving friends.. There was also a "Hobart tennis member club" corporate/rich person bar overlooking the 2nd court. THey a record crowd for the final(1.2K IIRC) and throughout the tournament.

Tennis dominates the TV ratings, non-stop, for these 2 weeks. A domination not seen by any other sport outside the Olympics. And I mean, every day of the week, day and night, not just the weekend like our 2 winter sports do. Nine doesn't want the cricket back, they are happy with the tennis and the promotions they run non-stop during the telecast.

Back