Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Noskova in 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Noskova in 3

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We should ban whoever said that Iga is out of the tournament for getting our hopes up that the boring player is gone.

Happy France GIF by Roland-Garros

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say it's now Sabalenka's or Coco Gauff's to lose but the women's draw is so unpredictable anything can happen.

I’d give Kreijikova a chance be a typical thing she’d do.

Kaliskaya to reach the final

you have been on her for while.

It has been the tournament for the young. Mirra, Noskova, Kostyuk, Coco and others
I was metres away from her last year in Adelaide against Kasatkina and was blown away by her ball striking. Her BH, her serve, her clutchness. From memory saved match points in that match by hitting winners. She is brave. Of course she slumped for long stretches of 2023 after the hot start which wasn’t entirely unexpected. But I started to have doubts due to her movement and on court body language.

Incredible performance tonight. She’s never going to defend like Gauff but that was better tonight, that’s all she needs to do. If she hits like that and defends adequately, she‘ll be tough to beat. Can’t see her ever becoming the most consistent player but hopefully always a dangerous one.

Back