Votes: 6 42.9%
  • There won't be an upset

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • There will be more than one. Should be a good day

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

FFS just play you are not going to hit one.
Its not about hitting one it is the line of vision when serving and ball tossing to hit the ball.

Both are playing people who have not lost a set all tournament.

Shouldbe Sinner in straight sets comfortably if we are honest.

Think Rublev wins a set but Sinner will be way too strong expecting a similar score to Novak. Let’s be real despite you thinking otherwise there’s a huge gap between the top 4 in the men’s draw and the rest. It is a massive shock if they lose before the semis

Think Rublev wins a set but Sinner will be way too strong expecting a similar score to Novak. Let’s be real despite you thinking otherwise there’s a huge gap between the top 4 in the men’s draw and the rest. It is a massive shock if they lose before the semis

And where have I stated that? I’ll take never happened. 🤣

Sinner should win this in straight sets. Rublev should be exhausted after last match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And where have I stated that? I’ll take never happened. 🤣

Sinner should win this in straight sets. Rublev should be exhausted after last match.

You are the one that thought Shelton was a hope not me.

Rublev will be fine barely had to do anything one decent set was all it took

You are the one that thought Shelton was a hope not me.

Rublev will be fine barely had to do anything one decent set was all it took

That is a huge reach to say that “Shelton is a hope” is comparable to “there is not a big gap between the top 4 and the others”. A completely different argument. Top 4 players do end up losing to others from time to time, it is not surprising.

Sinner in straight sets. For sure.

YES SABALENKA! Straight Sets Sabs.

Lets Go Celebration GIF by US Open

That is a huge reach to say that “Shelton is a hope” is comparable to “there is not a big gap between the top 4 and the others”. A completely different argument. Top 4 players do end up losing to others from time to time, it is not surprising.

Sinner in straight sets. For sure.

Not these four. Been saying it for 12 months the gap is massive the only change is Wimbledon and the French where Med sucks on that surface so someone will go through probably Tsisipas on clay.

Not these four. Been saying it for 12 months the gap is massive the only change is Wimbledon and the French where Med sucks on that surface so someone will go through probably Tsisipas on clay.

Don’t be surprised if Hurkacz ends up beating Medvedev tomorrow. It wouldn’t shock me either way the result of that match.

Don’t be surprised if Hurkacz ends up beating Medvedev tomorrow. It wouldn’t shock me either way the result of that match.

No hope won’t (well shouldn’t) drop a set. Med can serve too and he returns big servers the best on the tour (him or Novak take your pick). Hurkatz is useless if he has to play actual points

Back