Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rublev in 4

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Rublev in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. I trust 2k with games like this. Recent WWE 2k games have been great.

They posted a trailer of TopSpin 2k25 the other day. I am looking forward to buying it.
That’s immense. That’s well needed with tennis.
Haven’t played a decent tennis game in probably 20 years. The AO branded ones these days look crap anyway.

c'mon we all know the days don't start until 12pm during the slams!! Day 6 for another 12 hours yet ;)

staring dwayne johnson GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember that one

I own Virtua Tennis and Virtua Tennis 2 on the Dreamcast when the slams come around I give them ago

Virtua Tennis 2 has Jelena Dokic when she was representing YUG haha

I played Virtua Tennis 2 at the arcade prior to seeing a movie... enjoyed it a lot to the point where I purchased the ps2 version the same day. Vintage Pat Rafter!

I didn't mind AO Tennis 2 - being a Big Ant game there was a lot wrong with it (I was more annoyed at the press conference and back end things more than the game play itself). I got it rather cheap on both pc AND xbox. Wasn't worth a full price purchase but under $30 wasn't bad.

There aren't many tennis games out there but these were my favs back in the day

Pete Sampras Tennis - had an umpire dispute feature. And some unrealistic shots (holding back and pressing the shot button made the ball hit up in the air... then you could smack the ball again as it dropped back down). Named myself Philippsous a lot to have 5 set matches agsinst Sampras.

Andre Agassi Tennis - pre cursor to Pete Sampras Tennis. Liked this one had a golf style skins mode where you could bet and earn money winning matches.

Top Spin 2
I had Top Spin 3 & 4 as well but Top Spin 2 was my fav.

Smash Court Pro Tennis Tour 2 & 3

He looked a bit better tonight Novak wouldn't surpise me if he's at 100% health by the qaulies.

Every time we think he looks cooked he proves everyone wrong lols.

Yeah missing way less shots and a nicer 4th round is handy. He looked a mile better in this game

Back