Remove this Banner Ad

May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Furth
Geech these will be good!!!!!!

Weather: 17-23C The BoM are just going to get it wrong again.

Rod Laver Arena

Day Session From 2:30pm
Djokovic [1] 🇷🇸 vs. Sinner [4] 🇮🇹

Night Session From 7:30pm
[3] Medvedev vs. [6] Zverev 🇩🇪

I don't mind this schedule. Perfect World might be a 3:30 start but at least this afternoon means they start the night session on time this way.

Djokovic [1] 🇷🇸 vs. Sinner [4] 🇮🇹
Head to Head 4-2 to Novak
Last Meeting
Davis Cup 2023 Sinner (6-2, 2-6, 7-5)

Novak has done the most Novak thing this Aussie Open so far. He has built on each game, slowly getting better with each match played. After some v.long and testing 4 sets matches against young gun, Prizmic and Aussie sensation Popyrin he bagelled Mannarino and battled through Fritz. His last match was perfect Novak. First, he took Fritz's legs, and then he took his soul;

Sinner is the only person on the mens draw not to drop a set. For a person with no warm up matches, just training, a soft early draw has been perfect. Should be fresh and ready for the ultimate test.

Novak and Sinner traded 3 matches late last year at the Masters Cup Round Robin(Sinner won) and Final(Novak) and lastly that Davis Cup match; 4 sets won each. At the Wimbledon semis, Sinner played poorly while Novak took advantage to get a straight-sets win. I think this and those last 3 matches make Sinner ready to not only test Novak fully, but beat him. Sinner in 4

[3] Medvedev vs. [6] Zverev 🇩🇪
Head to Head 12-7 to Medvedev
Last Meeting. Masters Cup 2023
Medvedev (7-6, 6-4)

Medvedev won has been sctrachy. Need 5 sets in the early hours in his 2nd round match against that Finnish guy. a talented but flawed player. He has only had 1 straight sets, and that was against his bunny FAA. Last match, he battled in the heat against Hurkacz, where at times he looked dead on his feet.

Zverev has ignored the off-court legal issues to also scratch his way to the semis. He also has only had 1 straight set win and also had 2 five setters which went all the way to the last set TB. The difference is, that Sahsa's last match was some of the best tennis he has played since that shocking ankle injury a couple of years ago. A perfect serving performance made Carlos look very average' a result which shocked most people.

Medvedev on hard court is not a fun match-up for Zverev. Zverev won the first 5/6 matches. since then it has been Medvedev 11-2. I think that says everything. Medvedev in 4.

Lol this thread will be littered with AO tennis special flogs if Djokovic loses. You can sense they’ve waited a long time for this lol.

I don’t see how anyone on form could pick Novak to win this. Hasn’t gone above a 7 all tournament. Mannarino doesn’t count.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol this thread will be littered with AO tennis special flogs if Djokovic loses. You can sense they’ve waited a long time for this lol.

I don’t see how anyone on form could pick Novak to win this. Hasn’t gone above a 7 all tournament. Mannarino doesn’t count.
Polarising figure gonna polarise.

Back