• Gauff/Yastremska

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gauff/Zheng

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice win Sabs.

Hard to envisage any of the players up next will beat her in the final.

Weirdly Yastremska has a 3-0 record against her somehow lol

Don’t ask me how

Weirdly Yastremska has a 3-0 record against her somehow lol

Don’t ask me how
In slams??

Demon beat the joker to in a meaningless lead up tournament.

She's awesome and was a pretty handy player back in the day always loved watching her play
Career sadly cut short by a controlling psychopath father she had that she never really recovered from when she chose to play for Australia to escape him.

No surprise she is pushing for domestic violence victims and Jelena is a beautiful soul.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Career sadly cut short by a controlling psychopath father she had that she never really recovered from when she chose to play for Australia to escape him.

No surprise she is pushing for domestic violence victims and Jelena is a beautiful soul.
How can a father be such an arshole prick to his own daughter ill never understand

Such a lovely person that dosent deserve that crap

How can a father be such an arshole prick to her own daughter ill never understand

Such a lovely person that dosent deserve that crap
Some of those older Croation Dads were just total nuts. Nothing against Croations at all but i had close mates i grew up with in my early teens ( I am 44yo now ) that were Croation and their Dads were just total pricks and scary which totally resembled Jelenas own father. Like totally beat the * out of them for being home 5 mins late when we were out riding our BMXs etc at 13yo. Just crazy stuff. 😞

Yastremkas ball striking is crisp where did she pop up from

Ukranine and Russia just keep producing players

She’s been injured plus had to deal with obvious things off the court in her homeland. She’s a top 20 player

Back