• Gauff/Yastremska

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gauff/Zheng

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Coco has never had a fantastic serve really inconsistent it is
yeah. It comes and goes. She served so badly at the French a couple of years ago.

Looking back, it was 19 DF's in her QF loss to Barbara. Really should have won her first title then and there if she could serve that tournament.

Not when the alternative is Coco winning my word
Just catching up on past 48 houes

Has Alcaraz won yet?
I swear I read 150 pages of you spruiking complete crap
Zverev choking, Carlos winning blah blah blah blah.

If Sabs dosent get there would have no issue with Coco winning it

Much prefer Gauff to previous American womens players like the Williams sisters who whilst brilliant were just awful competitors generally.

Gauffs New Balance outfit is sick as well.

yeah. It comes and goes. She served so badly at the French a couple of years ago.

Looking back, it was 19 DF's in her QF loss to Barbara. Really should have won her first title then and there if she could serve that tournament.

Something like that she’s had plenty of 10+ double fault games

Don't have an issue with Gauff - why don't you like her?

Can’t stand the American gloating. She loses perfect plus her draw was a joke least Sabs is the best player I’ll take her winning

On the women's doubles Storm still not going to win a Slam. Loss against Mertens and Sheish knew they would in today' semis.
Won't be watching the men's semis as at friends and they don't watch sport.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Much prefer Gauff to previous American womens players like the Williams sisters who whilst brilliant were just awful competitors generally.

Gauffs New Balance outfit is sick as well.
Both her outfits are stunning. Navy blue goes so well with yellow. I think I prefer this one to the mainly yellow though.

---

On another topic, I remember when I was a kid watching tennis you would see a foot fault and they then had the Cyclops system. How come you almost never see foot faults these days?

Can’t stand the American gloating. She loses perfect plus her draw was a joke least Sabs is the best player I’ll take her winning
I find that about Alcaraz and how he gets compared to the big three. Last night was ad nausea had to turn it off and go to bed. Oh yeah wasn't Carlos meant to win in five sets obviously he didn't read this thread.
Oh and I get why Zverev winning the AO will be sad for some people.
Maybe people will find it sad if Sabalenka wins again.
I wonder if Yastremska wins she will want her photo taken with Saba if she wins. Its not like she can turn her back on a photo.

Back