Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Gauff/Yastremska

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gauff/Zheng

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

She picked up the injury in that game. She must of pulled something when she was being pulled over the baseline by Zheng.
She has the reputation as someone who calls for a doctor when in trouble.

Probably the worst on tour. She may have hurt something, but I think being cynical here is a natural feeling

She has the reputation as someone who calls for a doctor when in trouble.

Probably the worst on tour. She may have hurt something, but I think being cynical here is a natural feeling

MTO Yastremska was always making an appearance when losing

Some of those older Croation Dads were just total nuts. Nothing against Croations at all but i had close mates i grew up with in my early teens ( I am 44yo now ) that were Croation and their Dads were just total pricks and scary which totally resembled Jelenas own father. Like totally beat the * out of them for being home 5 mins late when we were out riding our BMXs etc at 13yo. Just crazy stuff. 😞
Jelena's father is Serbian. (Mother is Croatian)

Isn’t there someone on the men’s side who does the exact same thing when losing? Yet radio silence.

Novak Djokovic Lol GIF by Tennis TV

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is she so low ranked?

This girl can definetly play.

Been injured and obvious things happened off the court (invasion and she’s extremely close to her family). She’s a top 20 player

WOW I have been reading up on Yastremska she is one talented human being. She is also a singer who has dropped a few tunes, a new one next month.

Yeah she’s doing one with her sister to go towards the humanitarian efforts

Both these women proving to those who are unfamiliar with them that they deserve to be here. This might be the best hitting of the fortnight. Outstanding by both.

She was also the player who split with Sasha Baijin after he congratulated Osaka on her victory, I don't think she was impressed. Its a shame as they were getting good results together.

Back