Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Sinner vs Medvedev

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Sinner vs Zverev

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Zverev has an accurate first serve, and that's it. He has no gears to move through when things aren't going his way and it's probably why he'll never win a slam

Done well to contest a final (which he threw away), has contended in quarters and semis he’s just at that level and it’s okay

Done well to contest a final (which he threw away), has contended in quarters and semis he’s just at that level and it’s okay
He's this generation's David Ferrer. Good but not good enough

Although Ferrer was probably less gifted and got more out of his talents

On a perfect night, he can win. But boy he was tight and his serve paid for it.

Sinner
Alcaraz
Novak

Medvedev is just outside.

The rest of the top 10 need everything their way to get through.

On a perfect night, he can win. But boy he was tight and his serve paid for it.

Sinner
Alcaraz
Novak

Medvedev is just outside.

The rest of the top 10 need everything their way to get through.

I’d have Med in the top 4, and there’s a decent gap between those four and the Rublev/Tsisipas/Zverev. Those 4 can beat each other on their day

Yeah nice comparison maybe Nalbandian would be a better one as he contested a final

I’d have Med in the top 4, and there’s a decent gap between those four and the Rublev/Tsisipas/Zverev. Those 4 can beat each other on their day
Mate, I wouldn’t be putting Tsitsipas in there anymore. He’s becoming an easy beat by round 3-4.

I can imagine everyone will be barracking for Sinner in the final.

That will suit Medvedev, he thrives on being the villain that everyone hates.

I’ll be going for Medvedev but non fussed who wins

Mate, I wouldn’t be putting Tsitsipas in there anymore. He’s becoming an easy beat by round 3-4.

He’s still in that next group, there’s a massive gap between the four and the rest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two ATP finals wins and an Olympic gold is more than Ferrer achieved

Alcarez's worst isn't bloody great either.

Still learning on this surface people forget he was injured last year and was a baby the year prior. Actually feel Sinner could be better- the talent was never the question with Sinner it was being dumb and cooking himself in the first week playing scrubs. Weirdly it was I feel why Novak was so awful today he’d cooked himself early on.

Still learning on this surface people forget he was injured last year and was a baby the year prior. Actually feel Sinner could be better- the talent was never the question with Sinner it was being dumb and cooking himself in the first week playing scrubs. Weirdly it was I feel why Novak was so awful today he’d cooked himself early on.
100%.
Was just two years ago Alcaraz was barely top 100, getting tournament wins nearly every week playing clay haha.

100%.
Was just two years ago Alcaraz was barely top 100, getting tournament wins nearly every week playing clay haha.

The positive is when Novak does retire the good thing is the sport is in a good position whether it be Sinner, Carlos, Rune (shudders), and there’s some young ones coming through too.

Back