Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Sinner vs Medvedev

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Sinner vs Zverev

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Medvedev must be super frustrating to play against, he's got those inspector gadget limbs that just sort of reaches everything.

For a big bloke has unbelievable coverage. He’s shocking when forced into the net though. Carlos just hits 50 drop shots against him

Because facing Rafa and "choking' as you put it, is far different than facing Sinner who's never won a major.
What is your definition of a stone cold player then? I would say someone who doesn't falter or crack in any situation, no matter the importance.

Medvedev cracked in that final against Rafa. He got nervous and was definitely not stone cold.

What is your definition of a stone cold player then? I would say someone who doesn't falter or crack in any situation, no matter the importance.

Medvedev cracked in that final against Rafa. He got nervous and was definitely not stone cold.

Every player has “choked” on occasions I mean even Novak has (I still remember the Murray finals that were horrific).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he-man.gif

Awesome stuff sent the German packing

If Zverev doesn’t get his way, he’s really an average player. Just can’t do long rallies.

Med can neutralise the serve which Carlos couldn’t get back as he was standing on the baseline

Zverev has an accurate first serve, and that's it. He has no gears to move through when things aren't going his way and it's probably why he'll never win a slam

Back