Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Final

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winner winner chicken dinner.

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hasn't the sit down time always been 90 seconds & 2 minutes between sets?

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

RBA had a 3 minute sitdown today. According to the commentators, spent 1.5 minutes of that sit down drinking water, while the rest of the time to change his shoes which he requested the sit down time for…

Trying to watch the Thiem match on 9Now and the stream is a nightmare. Frequently skipping forward a few seconds during rallies, then going back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am clearly into oldmanyellsatclouds territory because this is ludicrous. Surely this can't be true?.

We'll probably soon be in a world where letting people alight off public transport first will no longer be a thing.
It's certainly not a 'woke' decision though, like Jordan Thompson described it today. Does seem a bit odd they are allowing it.
It is a fantastic move and long overdue. I've been attending since the AO since 1996 and have long thought there should be some movement allowed into the seating area on courts after every game. Sometimes two games can take over twenty minutes and if lines are long enough to get back in, it can take two changeovers to return to your seat.

I attended yesterday and today and they don't allow full movement at 1-all or 3-all, the attendants allowed a few people in at those moments to return to their seat. It's not a free for all at all.

Back