Mega Thread Dayle Garlett - I did but see him passing by... allegedly in a stolen vehicle (thanks Josh)

Remove this Banner Ad

It would have been the same at any other club :confused:
Why do you and so many like you play the whole 'everyone has it in for Hawthorn bs'?
Campbell Brown has been gone for 4 years yet people still make the connection to Hawthorn with his off field behaviour and don't get me started on how many think Franklin has been ' a protected species' by the AFL which reared up its ugly head late 2012 !! Even so much as having some footy journos joining in the garbage. I can't believe I had to explain myself...now that Brown then Franklin have flown th coup Garlett will be the one watched closely.cuz you see, he comes from the same team..still nothing??

Scary news for the rest of the comp. you guys landed yourself a future champion. Biggest steal in any draft that I can recall. You will have some fun with him running for ur club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would have been the same at any other club :confused:
Why do you and so many like you play the whole 'everyone has it in for Hawthorn bs'?

It's part of the fun, isn't it? Nobody is foolish enough to actually believe that their club is targeted by the AFL/media/aliens, but it's fun to pretend it's 'them against us'.

Scary news for the rest of the comp. you guys landed yourself a future champion. Biggest steal in any draft that I can recall. You will have some fun with him running for ur club

Dont worry, when he becomes a star at our club, your good buddy, pal, dictator demetriou will find a way for your club to offer him a contract that no other club can match.... :).

Seriously, we as supporters are very excited about having him. Big 2014 for the Hawks!!

Campbell Brown has been gone for 4 years yet people still make the connection to Hawthorn with his off field behaviour and don't get me started on how many think Franklin has been ' a protected species' by the AFL which reared up its ugly head late 2012 !! Even so much as having some footy journos joining in the garbage. I can't believe I had to explain myself...now that Brown then Franklin have flown th coup Garlett will be the one watched closely.cuz you see, he comes from the same team..still nothing??
You need to take your brown and gold goggles off mate and realise every club has there few players that cop the wrath of the media/umpires. It's embarrassing to read Hawthorn supporters in here whingeing that the world has it in for us.

He's made his bed and has to lie in it for while, for mine.

If he keeps on the stright and narrow, he'll be a 'bad boy' this year, a 'yester year bad boy' next year, and it will probably be forgotten they year after.

Really hope he has a great year and is able to get some time at AFL level. With Pops, Rioli and Breust in the team, he'll have to work hard for a spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back