News Days Since Last Bulldogs Premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Days since premiership calculator

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Western-Bulldogs-Afl-2016-Premiers-Print-Framed-Weg.jpg

copyright mike_

main_1955_colec_vfl_footballers_cards_series_3_026_john_kerr_footscray_bulldogs.jpg

main_1955_colec_vfl_footballers_cards_series_3_026_john_kerr_footscray_bulldogs.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Western-Bulldogs-Afl-2016-Premiers-Print-Framed-Weg.jpg

copyright mike_

Fossie 32 I'm seriously concerned for you. Do the events of the last week now take the edge off all things "54"? Will you become torn, distracted ... schizophrenic even? Will "16" have the same poignancy that 54 has always had? Will you lose your sense of identity and purpose in life?

Please reassure me you are tracking ok these last few difficult days.
It's ok to talk about these things. We on BF are all here for you. *hugs*

Fossie 32 I'm seriously concerned for you. Do the events of the last week now take the edge off all things "54"? Will you become torn, distracted ... schizophrenic even? Will "16" have the same poignancy that 54 has always had? Will you lose your sense of identity and purpose in life?

Please reassure me you are tracking ok these last few difficult days.
It's ok to talk about these things. We on BF are all here for you. *hugs*
:D Thanks for the concern hehe. I think I will be ok, but very reassuring to know you are there for me. :drunk:o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Back