Days since Richmond played in finals

Remove this Banner Ad

More jelly from the minion clubs.

:p:D

Foxtel was on the telly last night and the West Coast / Kangaroos final was on from last year.

At one point, one of the commentators said, "this is West Coast's 42nd final"

They started in 1987 or something.

So, they gave you a 7 year head start and have now played what 38? 39? more finals that you for the same time period.

Irrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrelephant.

Foxtel was on the telly last night and the West Coast / Kangaroos final was on from last year.

At one point, one of the commentators said, "this is West Coast's 42nd final"

They started in 1987 or something.

So, they gave you a 7 year head start and have now played what 38? 39? more finals that you for the same time period.

Irrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrelephant.

I believe Brodie Smith has played more Finals than Matthew Richardson.

I believe Brodie Smith has played more Finals than Matthew Richardson.
And he's clearly played a s**t more finals than Chris Newman. There's over 20 million people in this country alone that have played the same amount of finals as this Tiger veteran about to start his 12th season with over 200 games under the belt. Pity his club couldn't show him the loyalty he's showed them.

And he's clearly played a s**t more finals than Chris Newman. There's over 20 million people in this country alone that have played the same amount of finals as this Tiger veteran about to start his 12th season with over 200 games under the belt. Pity his club couldn't show him the loyalty he's showed them.
What's obsession with tigers dude?, Is it because we kick your arses last year in a H/A game and your still totally embarrassed by it?

You mean ever.
Correct Dude

What's obsession with tigers dude?, Is it because we kick your arses last year in a H/A game and your still totally embarrassed by it?
Come on TB, you're better than that.
I have no obsession with the Tigers.
I've said before plenty of times on the Bay, that you guys outplayed us dramatically that day. You guys were brilliant and gave us the wake up call we needed. Clarkson gave them a spray after the game that could be heard in Camberwell. Dont have a problem with that at all.
You guys hang your hat on that result too much. That's one of your club's problems, you seem satisfied with that, you accept mediocrity. To get satisfaction out of that win when you're team finished 12 with a losing record and a draw against Port, and another loss to GC is not good enough.
Me, a few parts of 2012 were satisfying, that fact we only lost 2 games after the round 9 game was satisfying, making the GF was satisfying; but am I satisfied with 2012. heck no. Blew a chance of taking the holy grail. Choked badly, not good enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

because your talked up every preseason and stink it up. your laughable. the bandwagon was so evident last season when you had 6-7 players in channel 7's AA team at the halfway point and you were in the bottom 10 and probably the bottom 6. TASTE IT

uc4180.jpg

s**t, you're right, it had been down 11 days. This is what happens with ancient history, facts can get muddled. My apologies.
It has been a while.

Fact: Social media didn't exist when Richmond last played finals.
A personal ad in the newspaper is 'social media'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back