Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 8, 2008
Waiting for Lindsay Thomas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
T**ty Bong two's
I know you hate North Melbourne and I understand that you have never gotten over being rag-dolled by mighty Micky Martyn. At days end yes sure Micky made you look a fool, but your pregnancy test came in negative, that's a positive? You need to move on, there's isn't or there never will be a side that comes from over 4 goals down with less than 3 minutes left on the clock. Just learn to bury your hatred and move the * on!

BT you are a dickhead!

This is about my fifth thread in ten odd years, I only feel the need for thread when dealing with a dickhead.

Merge , close Mods I'm ok with whatever transpires.:thumbsu:

Dear Brian Taylor,

You're still better than Basil Zempilas.
I'd take Basil any day of the week.

At least him forgetting players names can be overlooked. BT's pure hatred detracts immensely from the game.

Amazing how many people haven't worked out that commentators will always barrack for a come back. It keeps more people engaged.

Oh come on, he don't give fig newton about anything but himself. The Hawks never looked like winning and he kept banging on. Don't lose sight of the fact BT is a campaigner!

Were we watching a different second half or something?

Nope, they never got within striking distance. The last quarter they had kicked one goal in the first ten minutes, he still banged on and did you miss where they were" still a chance with 2.49 left on the clock"?

Interested in your reply :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope, they never got within striking distance. The last quarter they had kicked one goal in the first ten minutes, he still banged on and did you miss where they were" still a chance with 2.49 left on the clock"?

Interested in your reply :)

If they'd got a second goal in the first few minutes of the last, when the ball was camped in their forward 50, I think they would have run over us.

I'm not saying Taylor isn't an idiot, I'm just saying this board continues to be amazingly sensitive when it comes to perceived media biases.

If they'd got a second goal in the first few minutes of the last, when the ball was camped in their forward 50, I think they would have run over us.

I'm not saying Taylor isn't an idiot, I'm just saying this board continues to be amazingly sensitive when it comes to perceived media biases.
Always enjoy your postings TD but the constant down mouthing and negative comments in mainstream media outlets ..... And this is not recent activity but for decades, has to stop.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Closest they got was FOUR goals, mate. There's a difference between 'charging for an upset comeback' and 'looked like winning the game'.

They kicked the first goal of the last which had them within three goals, and the ball stayed inside their 50 for the next 6-7 minutes. But I'm sure at point you were sitting back with a smoke and a cocktail.

Always enjoy your postings TD but the constant down mouthing and negative comments in mainstream media outlets ..... And this is not recent activity but for decades, has to stop.

They were very complimentary of us in the first half when we were smashing them, very complimentary of Hawthorn when they were smashing us in the third and complimentary of us at the end when we held firm. What's the issue again? Taylor thinking Hawthorn could win?

Christ on a bike, harden up guys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back