Dear Brian Taylor

Remove this Banner Ad

They kicked the first goal of the last which had them within three goals, and the ball stayed inside their 50 for the next 6-7 minutes. But I'm sure at point you were sitting back with a smoke and a cocktail.

No, I was worried about the game. I was scared they were going to win. But at no point did I think 'Yep, they are going to win'. You can kick 3 goals in 5 minutes, but sometimes you can't kick them in 20.

BT was constantly goading tammy because he wouldn't jump onto the 'Hawthorn are going to win' train. And when their scoring dried up and we changed the momentum he legitimately sounded like a child who had been promised a bag filled with candy and then given a half melted bounty. Fun size.

This thread:
zGHQb4O.gif

They were very complimentary of us in the first half when we were smashing them, very complimentary of Hawthorn when they were smashing us in the third and complimentary of us at the end when we held firm. What's the issue again? Taylor thinking Hawthorn could win?

Christ on a bike, harden up guys.

Oh come on, I have zero issue with we're going well, they're going well, I draw the *en line when there's no time left for team 'x' to win and that * head still states it aint over.

BT is an arse licking sycophant, hence the reason for the thread, should I have started a thread about this campaigner....

upload_2018-4-22_20-20-20.jpeg

He believes we shouldn't be based in Victoria and that we're bringing the comp down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back