Oppo Camp Dear Carlton, we're ending your season again (Banter Thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Wookie, surely you could have included day grand finals won: Blues 16 Bombers 14

The idea that the only premierships worth counting are the ones won with Grand Finals is one of the funniest comforts Collingwood and Carlton supporters take.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Or should we look at the average amount of seasons it takes for us to win a flag? It's less than your mob. Funny that.

I was not looking to debate Essendon's lack of depth, I am was more interested in discussing the lack of heart.

Yes, we lack the courage of the privately seething Carlton.

I was not looking to debate Essendon's lack of depth, I am was more interested in discussing the lack of heart.

Carlton showed lots of heart in Round 4 this year. Tip-toed around like meek little toddlers after Carazzo went down.

Carlton showed lots of heart in Round 4 this year. Tip-toed around like meek little toddlers after Carazzo went down.
But Carlton will be walking taller this week. After all, they have their inspirational eye gouging, elbowing, pressure point seeking, chicken winging skipper back. No man in the navy blue need be afraid any longer.

But Carlton will be walking taller this week. After all, they have their inspirational eye gouging, elbowing, pressure point seeking, chicken winging skipper back. No man in the navy blue need be afraid any longer.

He is a champ isn't he!
Can't wait to see him, fresh as a daisy, and who knows what new tricks he'll have read up on eh?:D

If I was Seb78 I would throw up the injury card and use the 4 Carlton players injured during the game, that missed the next week, as an excuse for the poor effort, but North seemed to manage to win in similar circumstances. Sure it was a dissapointing effort by the boys in Blue, but round 4 is a long time ago and like clockwork the snow started to fall and the Bombers lost interest in winning the hard ball. The reality has now set in that players like Lonergan are no better than they were last year and it is pretty much up to Jobe by himself to win a centre clearance. Will be interseting to see how Saturday plays out.

Oh yeah i remember that game C.Judd got 3 votes

scaled.php

That's Carrazzzo copy catting Lonergan...good form or what?:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You were 8 and 1? Tell me more about how it feels to not even make the eight :eek:
Gotta love the Wonka meme :D
Nah mate, your feelings are far more important to express and expel for the sake of our humour, now how does it feel to have the preseason expectations to play in the granny only to be slightly off the mark by not making the 8? Oh thats right, its Lonergan fault, he went out to derail the CFC with 'that' tackle, you lot must be privately seething. Best of luck on Saturday.

Nah mate, your feelings are far more important to express and expel for the sake of our humour, now how does it feel to have the preseason expectations to play in the granny only to be slightly off the mark by not making the 8? Oh thats right, its Lonergan fault, he went out to derail the CFC with 'that' tackle, you lot must be privately seething. Best of luck on Saturday.

Must almost feel as bad as being the premiership favorites and losing to a team that barely made the 8 by a point in a prelim.

Must almost feel as bad as being the premiership favorites and losing to a team that barely made the 8 by a point in a prelim.

Must almost be like being raging premiership favourites only to lose the GF by 7 goals to a bunch of kids with a few old men running around as well....

FFS mate, try and keep it slightly relevant to the present.

Carltank cannot simply restrict discussion to the present...too much fail.
Unfortunate thread title for you guys..
As for present, yours isn't looking too great, what is it? 4 losses on the trot?
In all seriousness, hoping for a good game of footy on Saturday and that neither side picks up any injuries.:thumbsu:

Wow thats a great find. Thought it might have been easier to get a snap of one of the 16 goals Eddie has kicked in his last 3 games against you... Go on, play Hardingham on him again.
YEah and from the game in Rd4 he got 3 goals off 3 free kicks that werent even free kicks. So your champ is a chump that gets fed goals by the maggots that Judd duses some of his Vissy Park funding to buy

We MUST beat them. Not only for our season, but for my sanity.

I have never had this complete urgency of winning.

MUST is they keyword. MUST MUST MUST beat the sh*t out of the SCUM!

I will NOT accept a loss like I did in the couple of months

This is the year, finally here,
We have cooked, and we have come.
Alas! Instead of Top 4, we fall on the floor,
And again, to Essendon, succumb.

Season over, scum!
You guys keep talking about yourselves like that... Be positive and you may still make the finals...

Nah, you scum will fold again like last year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back