Event Dear Drago: "Join Us" - Season 36 Reserves Club Tour

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, Wosh didn't like the idea of him promoting other clubs, so I thought I'd address it in case there was any paranoia. Teams are very cagey these days.

It's a very similar media concept, the only difference is he'd be playing a week in the reserves which could fortify the story element.
It’s completely different.

I was going to take members of each club on a holiday, in a bus.

He is going around representing each club. Not even in the same postcode as an idea.

If you think they are, I reckon your comprehension needs serious remedial work.

So, Wosh says promote, and you go straight to slagging. Misinformation 101.

It’s completely different.

I was going to take members of each club on a holiday, in a bus.

He is going around representing each club. Not even in the same postcode as an idea.

If you think they are, I reckon your comprehension needs serious remedial work.

So, Wosh says promote, and you go straight to slagging. Misinformation 101.
Similar media vibe. But we'll never know as you didn't start it, let's hope this gets off the ground.

Oh please, I was just reassuring the very cagey SFA teams around this thread that Drago wouldn't easily say a bad a word about them.

Well, Wosh didn't like the idea of him promoting other clubs, so I thought I'd address it in case there was any paranoia. Teams are very cagey these days.

It's a very similar media concept, the only difference is he'd be playing a week in the reserves which could fortify the story element.
I think him writing reports on clubs is a huge no no.

And its not even about if he slags teams off or not. I am happy to agree he wouldn't do that.

But Bias is Bias.

I am sure he will write nicer/better things on some clubs over other Clubs, maybe not even meaning to.

Are you saying that you've never stared into the abyss and questioned everything?

Guess I'll give you my first draft.

The Warriors truly represent their team moniker. A group of highly experienced and talented Qooty players, so determined to see that first premiership cup come home that...

Similar media vibe. But we'll never know as you didn't start it, let's hope this gets off the ground.

Oh please, I was just reassuring the very cagey SFA teams around this thread that Drago wouldn't easily say a bad a word about them.
No WW19, not similar at all.

One man is representing each club one by one on a “tour”

The other is a simple get together.

And spare me the crap, I’ll call out conflation and or bullshit whenever I see it.

We'll put him on our list now, what could happen?
The Office Ryan GIF

I do know that, but I also couldn't care less whether you liked my new recruits or not, they're both funny posters with big personalities. Which is what I like.

Good for you 👍🏼

As you mentioned, DD is still your Teammate which is why this concept is flawed

The idea itself is fine if you reeeeeeeeeeally want to “promote” teams. Do your worst.

It should be simple though. You’re either a listed player, or you’re not.

Whoever wants to do it steps away from their club.

What is the next step?

Adding DD to other Team PMs 🙃

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look, if the powers that be make a ruling, I’ll abide by it.

And set a precedent around the creation of rules for the reserves comp.

however, there would need to be some agreement for the new club to delist me at the end end of the week, and not hold me hostage thereafter.

however, there would need to be some agreement for the new club to delist me at the end end of the week, and not hold me hostage thereafter.

Are you saying that you will be delisted by The Dragons now?

You would end up in the Dungeon

I think him writing reports on clubs is a huge no no.

And its not even about if he slags teams off or not. I am happy to agree he wouldn't do that.

But Bias is Bias.

I am sure he will write nicer/better things on some clubs over other Clubs, maybe not even meaning to.
Let's face it, if anyone could do with an external audit it's your mob.

Just because something is cleared by the Admin doesn’t make it right for the Clubs

Silly Avocado
Cleared by the admin, of which the league in question is his own pet project.

Moot point though because no one cares about what the Wonders think anyway 🤗

Remove this Banner Ad

Back