Event Dear Drago: "Join Us" - Season 36 Reserves Club Tour

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank god, most of the LG would just retire anyway.

Still would be a better LG than [insert crap team, I haven’t been following].

Well, Wosh didn't like the idea of him promoting other clubs, so I thought I'd address it in case there was any paranoia. Teams are very cagey these days.

It's a very similar media concept, the only difference is he'd be playing a week in the reserves which could fortify the story element.
Shark jumped.

DragoDelph as long as you're not playing for the dragons seniors it really doesn't matter. You're not chaulking up games with the dragons while playing for another club so it makes zero difference if you're listed or not. All you're doing is posting like you're playing for another club, likely with the ultimate goal of sussing out which team you want to play for next season or into the future.
Why not just read match thread and engage in team threads?

If I misread and I'm wrong I'll own it.

My second point about the Wonders is spot on though.
It’s a vehicle to run the new code.

And the second point is your opinion. You might not care what the Wonders think. As a committee rep, that’s a very poor stance to take. Going by our recent PM can’t say I’m surprised though.

I care what all clubs think. It’s obvious I disagree with a few, but I still value those opinions.

One of the best PMs I have in this place is with someone who I quite often sit on the opposite ends of an argument with.

But we quite often talk through subjects of the day with a great deal more respect than the point scoring crap that often goes on around here.

I don't really get it.

Why would a listed Dragon be playing for other clubs' reserves teams?
Quite a few don’t get it mate. Let’s grab a drink and work through it. See if we can find a reasonable answer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s a vehicle to run the new code.

And the second point is your opinion. You might not care what the Wonders think. As a committee rep, that’s a very poor stance to take. Going by our recent PM can’t say I’m surprised though.

I care what all clubs think. It’s obvious I disagree with a few, but I still value those opinions.

One of the best PMs I have in this place is with someone who I quite often sit on the opposite ends of an argument with.

But we quite often talk through subjects of the day with a great deal more respect than the point scoring crap that often goes on around here.
You do realise this isn't real life, right?

Genuinely trying to build community by getting to know other teams from their side of the fence, in a league that is currently in a testing phase right now.
I am really curious about your vision here. How would you get to know these other teams when playing alongside ex-posters/inactives?

It seemed like real life when the #7 or 8 were trying to end The OOBs Season before it began

It seems like Real life when people spam PM’s asking about RL jobs, seating locations at the MCG & their names

It seems like Real life when people spam PM’s asking about RL jobs, seating locations at the MCG & their names
I really wanna say what I wanna say but I’m afraid I’ll get another melty pm from him :$

I really wanna say what I wanna say but I’m afraid I’ll get another melty pm from him :$

Go Ahead What GIF by Sky

This guy gets it … & he is an American

I like minor league ball... VFL included.

Preferred my Durham Bulls when they were a single A franchise of the Atlanta Braves. They're much more polished now that they're triple A in the Rays farm system.

I like minor league ball... VFL included.

Preferred my Durham Bulls when they were a single A franchise of the Atlanta Braves. They're much more polished now that they're triple A in the Rays farm system.

Which farm is Strigoi in?

I just think its an interesting media idea. IIRC you had a similar media idea back in the day about touring the league. The driver one?
I don't really have a problem with moving around the reserves league teams as it isn't really official in my eyes, and just a cool little thing we have going in the background.

And if anyone thinks this Drago is going to use this slag off other teams, they probably don't know him very well.

Despite my opposition to SFA listed players flitting about SPAM FL like newly turned out streetwalkers, DragoDelph's idea is clever. And he is probably the most level-headed one in this entire league.

Delist him from the Dragons and he can make his nut through every SPAM FL team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back