Opinion Dear Hawthorn...

Remove this Banner Ad

Any Hawthorn fans on Twitter - tweet your feelings to Jeff. He seems to read some stuff thrown his way.

Don't bother.

He is all talk.

He says to us if you have any issues please contact me and i will try and assist.

I emailed him numerous times earlier this year whilst dealing with some personal stuff and never heard back.

Now he must get 1000 emails a day but don't tell members you are there to help when you don't reply.

I hope this thread grows some legs having said that.

This is a really good compromise, I like it, good solution.

I just hope former number 1 Billy Nicholls is on board....

Has Billy Nicholls finished his probation yet?

He may still get a game.

Last edited:
In my email to Jeff I asked if at the very least we could get to vote on giving the 1 back. That way the Hawks don’t have to make an awkward concession or take it off the fans etc. They can say they’ve listened to supporters who want to see the 1 on a player’s back and given us a vote on the issue.
I emailed Jeff as well regarding the no.1 jumper

Waiting for a reply :think:

I can't stand how training gear has sponsorship logos on it. For the public versions anyway. Not a chance in he'll I'm buying anything with Tasmania sprawled across the front of it.
I'm too old and fat to wear them anyway.:(

I can't stand how training gear has sponsorship logos on it. For the public versions anyway. Not a chance in hell I'm buying anything with Tasmania sprawled across the front of it.

I remember snagging one of these bad boys in the discount bin at Waverly a few years back. Everywhere i wore it, people would ask "are you from tasmania" . Bloody frustrating. If they need to have it, at least have it small and hidden in a mass of colours like our geurnsey

upload_2018-11-9_13-7-0.jpeg

I remember snagging one of these bad boys in the discount bin at Waverly a few years back. Everywhere i wore it, people would ask "are you from tasmania" . Bloody frustrating. If they need to have it, at least have it small and hidden in a mass of colours like our geurnsey

View attachment 582829
I'm sure its part of the sponsorship agreement though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't bother.

He is all talk.

He says to us if you have any issues please contact me and i will try and assist.

I emailed him numerous times earlier this year whilst dealing with some personal stuff and never heard back.

Now he must get 1000 emails a day but don't tell members you are there to help when you don't reply.

Yeah but Jeff is beyond, beyond blue now and you should probably emailed Julia instead.
;):thumbsu:

Dear Hawthorn board,

How did Gralin become super moderator over ABASI MODERATOR

Love in football always,
Dero Illich Ramirez Sanchez the Jackal
I lied on my application

Surely that would be a pre-requisite?

Also, does this mean that Messenger has retired? He was my 4th favourite super mod.
The guys in green are Admins

Don't bother.

He is all talk.

Sorry mate
But Jeff or anyone for that matter is hardly interested in providing a shoulder to cry on for the masses.
Who has the time.

Dear Hawthorn board,

How did Gralin become super moderator over ABASI MODERATOR

Love in football always,
Dero Illich Ramirez Sanchez the Jackal

ABASI MODERATOR is actually German for SUPER MODERATOR.

Bit of an update - President Jeff was nice enough to reply to my email and said that my suggestion (giving the 1 guernsey back to the player pool or at least letting supporters and members vote on handing it back) was under serious consideration.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back