List Mgmt. Demons rabble overpay for poor 1v1 defender Fake Lever, Crows start the car!

What will Adelaide get for known weak flog & poor 1v1 defender Jake Lever?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we'll end up with a reasonably decent player (most likely Watts but I'd push hard for Hunt) plus either Pick 10 or Melbourne's 2018 first rounder.

If we do manage to prise Hunt away, we'll probably have to send a 2nd rounder Melbourne's way.
We won't get Hunt or Watts.

The AFL should make it so if you are drafted first round you should have to stay a minimum of 4-5 years depending on age , If the player chooses to leave before that time for "family reasons" or any other reason the player should not be able to take a higher wage than the contract offered until that 4-5 years has played out , that said you would have to give the player a decent "wage"

We won't get Hunt or Watts.

We are unlikely to get Hunt, but Watts is a big chance, don't worry about that. Do I want Watts? Not overly, but he'd probably find himself in the side ahead of one or even two of Doedee, Hartigan or Keath at times.

Bottom line is that we aren't accepting 10 and 27. Melbourne aren't giving us 10 and a 2018 first rounder. A player from Melbourne or a 3rd club will be the circuit breaker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are unlikely to get Hunt, but Watts is a big chance, don't worry about that. Do I want Watts? Not overly, but he'd probably find himself in the side ahead of one or even two of Doedee, Hartigan or Keath at times.

Bottom line is that we aren't accepting 10 and 27. Melbourne aren't giving us 10 and a 2018 first rounder. A player from Melbourne or a 3rd club will be the circuit breaker.
I'd bet my house on us not getting Watts. Doesn't seem like we have interest in him

I'm betting (if we only deal with Melbourne) on either 10, 27 and another piece, or the two firsts for Lever and a second. Third club could happen too, e.g. Melbourne could somehow pry 6 from the Pies with 10 and Watts.

I'd bet my house on us not getting Watts. Doesn't seem like we have interest in him

I'm betting (if we only deal with Melbourne) on either 10, 27 and another piece, or the two firsts for Lever and a second. Third club could happen too, e.g. Melbourne could somehow pry 6 from the Pies with 10 and Watts.

Pies would be dumb as batshit to drop 4 places and take pick 10 and gain Watts. With that said, heat will be on Bucks next year, he doesnt have the time on his side to groom a young player.

Pies would be dumb as batshit to drop 4 places and take pick 10 and gain Watts. With that said, heat will be on Bucks next year, he doesnt have the time on his side to groom a young player.
Depends on a number of things (whether a player they really like will still be there at 10, what difference they think Watts can make to the side etc). Also keep in mind this is the club that picked up Chris Mayne last year, so you never know

I heard the trade for Lever has been upped by Melbourne.

It now stands at pick 10, 27, 10kg of aged Brie and access to a time share at Thredbo.

Apparently the Crows are now haggling over the time share arrangements. They were originally offered October to June but the Crows have countered and want every month except September, which will be retained by MFC.

It is expected that Melbourne will agree, because their players will be available each September to use it.

Watch out for our game V Melbourne on ANZAC eve. From my understanding Lever put a ****in huge target on his back. They'll be at his throat within seconds.
Blokes like Jack Riewoldt, Brandon Ellis, Jason Castagna, Alex Rance, Dylan Grimes and Daniel Rioli would put the fear of god into anybody. Jake must be sweating at the thought.

I hate his stupid face
Hey Jake...
a14e9fb8be04dd9ac3eaea7755a13690.gif

Love Everyone!

Do you have a house to bet? :p

Back