Game Day Crows V Demons at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

Its a bad take?

We lost by 4 points. FOG had 9 touches and 1.2 all whilst being defended by Tomlinson (an absolute hack).

All week - the only thing I heard is that it was poor ball use that cost us wins. All of our other forwards suffered just as much.

Walker had 4.0 Rankine had 3.3. Fog had 1.2 and 9 touches - What cost us the game??

Southerntakeover - if ball movement and all of your excuses are so bad - how can Rankine and Walker combine for 7 goals and Fog for 1.
Fogs mind is elsewhere it seems. Sanfl.

Him and Crouch played well today.

I’m still not happy with how Crouch plays

22 touches but 15 of them handballs does not float my boat, and goes against the profile of a good and impactful AFL mid

Harry got better as the game went, but seems to start most games slowly which is frustrating

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well done Crouch on a good career for us. I'm glad the club gave him a sendoff game.

Its a bad take?

We lost by 4 points. FOG had 9 touches and 1.2 all whilst being defended by Tomlinson (an absolute hack).

All week - the only thing I heard is that it was poor ball use that cost us wins. All of our other forwards suffered just as much.

Walker had 4.0 Rankine had 3.3. Fog had 1.2 and 9 touches - What cost us the game??

Southerntakeover - if ball movement and all of your excuses are so bad - how can Rankine and Walker combine for 7 goals and Fog for 1.
Anyone that kicked a point.

That kick by Milera to Fog was rather useless, and at this point in his career is unacceptable
I think it was the safe option - a contest near the boundary where at worst you can get a boundary throw in. Just unlucky that the spoil skewed through for a point

We won't with a s**t midfield. That is the problem.

nailed it

We also need to play talent before effort players

We need Pedlar and Rachelle to have massive off seasons and move into the midfield, and we need to find another established midfielder through a trade or FA

It will be great to draft a gun mid in next year but we need impact next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We now have a pattern of honourable losses, we seem to have lost several games by under two goals

Nicks keeps saying it’s a hard lesson

But where are we seeing the team are learning these lessons

I never expected us to play finals in 2023, but it has been a season of missed chances, and moving into 2024 we need to turn these honourable losses into wins

Young teams commonly go through this for a couple of seasons.
That's no guarantee of what's to come but it happens.
Hopefully stokes the fire a bit too.

About time someone from the club rips into the umps its a *in joke how blatant they cheat ? Either that or run thru one

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app
We did that already after demanding a please explain from them in the Collingwood game and they admitted the high tackle against Dawson was missed which would have allow him to kick after the siren for the win.

You assume our forwards suddenly started leading?

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Because I did watch the game, I saw fog the only target, double teamed deep inside so that any spoil would be a behind.

Priority 1 - kick to a leading forward to mark
If priority 1 not available, don’t turn it over.

It’s not hard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back