Game Day Collingwood v The Crows Sunday 28th June, 2023 at the G.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd have to go through every free and contentious non free. No idea. I'm sure the Crows got some debatable frees as do all teams.
You got paid equivalent free for similar incidents where we didn't get paid frees.

It's more about the inconsistency.

You got a good run, like we did in the Adelaide Oval game.

Because I thought the forum was about discussion, disagreement and engaging. I'm not being abusive. I like reading opposition threads win, lose or draw. I chat with opposition supporters at the game too!
Mate - you arent here to engage or discuss. Just be honest with yourself. And this particular forum is for Crows fans to discuss OUR game. If you actually do want to have a “chat” go to the main board. Anyway, like I said enjoy the win….

I am also here to point out certain incidents that some appear to have missed. I'll leave you in peace, you have been respectful.:thumbsu:
Despite popular opinion, most Crows fans are respectful 😂. And I am sure you are a decent supporter, but I am pretty sure if I went to your board after say a 3 point loss to talk about “mistakes” you would understand my position….anyway, just beat Port in a GF and all is forgiven…

Because I thought the forum was about discussion, disagreement and engaging. I'm not being abusive. I like reading opposition threads win, lose or draw. I chat with opposition supporters at the game too!

Yeah yeah, the just interested in discussion' winner gloating on the board.

Do the Collingwood thing and go engage yourself with the umpires.

Pretty funny though. We had a crack. You cracked back. Game was pretty open then.

I'd have to go through every free and contentious non free. No idea. I'm sure the Crows got some debatable frees as do all teams.

They did.

Yet all their supporters on here ignore the facts.

Attachments shows free kicks for goals.

Look where poor Adelaide are.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230620-202244_SEN.jpg
    Screenshot_20230620-202244_SEN.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 90

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can Dawson be bleeding from the mouth just before the siren and not get a free. That ump should be dropped for the rest of the year.

How can Dawson be bleeding from the mouth just before the siren and not get a free. That ump should be dropped for the rest of the year.
Is there any way to see if any of the umps from our previous match against the Pies were dropped?

If I were a betting man I’d wager there would’ve been consequences for the umpires that match, but there will be none after this one.

You got paid equivalent free for similar incidents where we didn't get paid frees.

It's more about the inconsistency.

You got a good run, like we did in the Adelaide Oval game.
The difference is that the frees they weren't paid at Adel Oval didn't cost them the game. The frees that were incorrectly payed against us and not paid for us cost us the game 100%. The umpires listen to the crowd far too much and are scared to pay free kicks that are not popular with the crowd but must be paid.

Last edited:
The difference is that the frees they weren't paid at Adel Oval didn't cost them the game. The frees that were incorrectly payed against us and not paid for us cost us the game 100%. The umpires listen to the crowd far too much and are scared to pay free kicks that are not popular with the crowd but must be paid.
Nothing will beat Bailey having Blicavs (I think) stone cold dead holding the ball in the goalsquare at the Goomba and getting ignored.

Can these Collingwood fans piss off to their own board, let us revel in the 5 stages of grief alone and in peace?

You've beaten us by 1 point and 2 points in the two games this year take your ******* 8 premiership points and leave us heartbroken folks alone.

Any of the four could have called it.

It's a disgrace that all four missed it.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Brownlow night will be interesting

Dawson had a bigger impact on the game and our comeback.

Stats very similar apart from Dawsons 12 to 5 tackle count.

Umpire makes correct call late and Dawson goals he is statistically better.

No doubt Dawson will get one vote behind the Daicos brothers.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I will happily admit that when it comes to things that result in us losing (like poor players in our team, poor selection decisions and poor umpiring) i’m one of the first to melt the fxxk down!..

But strangely.. I didnt find the umpiring that bad yesterday..

Sure Dawson and Laird shouldve got frees.. but I think the umpire was blindsided for Lairds in the back and, watching the replay, the dawson one all happened in a split second the play was that fast.. if the umpire was blinking in that millisecond he wouldve missed it..

The Rankine goal/non goal couldnt ever be overtuned on the footage.. it was simply impossible to tell.

I thought the Cox tackle on Dawson on the wing that resulted in a free to Dawson and a goal to the crows wasnt a free at all.

The sloane hold on Daicos free was just ridiculous but you’ve gotta ask “WTF was sloane even doing grabbing Daicos in that situation?”.. tells me sloane knows he’s far too old and slow to keep up with a young player so he has to do illegal actions to restrict him.. which tells me sloane needs to retire.

At the end of the day.. I think our continued selections of players that just arent good enough are what lost it for us yesterday more than the umpiring.

Swap Keays, sholl, murphy and maybe even sloane out..

for mcadam, cook, shoenberg and another young player like Nankervis and we wouldve won.

I’d also blame some early missed goals too but the Pies missed some sitters as well which evened up that ledger..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back