Game Day Collingwood v The Crows Sunday 28th June, 2023 at the G.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep it was a goal. The ball was over the line when the pies player touched it.
Yeah but I think they were saying there wasn’t enough evidence that the player didn’t touch it as he kicked it, the last touch was clearly over the line, but the kick off the boot the vision was fuzzy as s**t.
(I’d have overturned it)

Last edited:
First half was pretty poor, but hard to fault the lads in the second.

Yes there were some mistakes but there’s no such thing as a perfect game of footy. It was a close game and the umpires decided the outcome, not much they could’ve done about it.

Piss off idiot if dawson got the free kick we win but yet again they close their eyes to head high hit unless u wear black and white

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app
No.. the umpires we cant control.

our 22 we can.

sure.. the umpires cost us dearly but we still would've won if we had someone other than Ben Keays in our 22 today..

how many of his fumbling, clumbsy, dumb s**t fxxk ups resulted in collingwood goals?.. how many dopey high frees did he clumbsily give away?

cant stick a tackle. Has no awareness. Hack kicks it all over the place. Hamdballs to team mates under pressure. He cant even accept a tackle and hold the ball in for a stoppage.

that last one shits me the most.. he gets tackled with no prior, so he wont get caught HTB, should simply hold the ball in and get the stoppage.. but no.. not our dumbfxxk ben, he tries to dish it out.. he flails around like a moron trying to fling out a wild handball… only for it to end up in the hands of the opposition who run away with it when he does get it out.

he does it all the fxxkn time and it fxxkn costs us goals against.

I swear the lad isnt all there. He’s just so unbelievably stupid.

No.. the umpires we cant control.

our 22 we can.

sure.. the umpires cost us dearly but we still would've won if we had someone other than Ben Keays in our 22 today..

how many of his fumbling, clumbsy, dumb s**t fxxk ups resulted in collingwood goals?.. how many dopey high frees did he clumbsily give away?

cant stick a tackle. Has no awareness. Hack kicks it all over the place. Hamdballs to team mates under pressure. He cant even accept a tackle and hold the ball in for a stoppage.

that last one shits me the most.. he gets tackled with no prior, so he wont get caught HTB, should simply hold the ball in and get the stoppage.. but no.. not our dumbfxxk ben, he tries to dish it out.. he flails around like a moron trying to fling out a wild handball… only for it to end up in the hands of the opposition who run away with it when he does get it out.

he does it all the fxxkn time and it fxxkn costs us goals against.

I swear the lad isnt all there. He’s just so unbelievably stupid.

He was costing you ammo when he was being kept away from a prime mover position.

He was costing you ammo when he was being kept away from a prime mover position.
Everytime he goes into the midfield, especially for CB’s, it completely fxxks up our dynamic.

mainly because if he isnt fumbling the ball straight into the oppositions hands he’s getting in the way of his own team mates or hack kicking the ball indiscriminately to no one.

So…

Did you like what ben keays did today?

Please tell us… what did ben do that you thought was valuable?.

Pop quiz.

What game was it that we decided Soligo and Rachelle wasnt the answer, and that the go-to Sloane/Keayes sollution was the way fwd?

We were too fumbly and made alot of mistakes there's no 2 ways about that but geez we also got a good reaming. Will never blame a loss completely on the umpiring but that was pretty bad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was just thinking the same. We always get a good run against the schmuck teams when it never matters because we'd win anyway.

Norf supporters gon' be triggered

We'll smash them and the bs frees won't impact the result, but when we go pay Essendon or Melbourne we will cop another pitchfork up the arse but all the Victorian nuffies will remember is the umpiring from the other game.

For those hoping for a narrow win today, out of the 48 games between Collingwood and the Crows there have been 15 results of less than a goal.

We have had 3 Wins, 1 Draw, 11 losses.
Not even god will give us a break, so many heartbreaking losses……It happened, right in front of me etc
Nuff said. There is definitely no God!

Keays wasn't very clean today at all, did hurt us, but he was also having a crack all game. I would have preferred that he didn't get quite so many midfield minutes because there were some pivotal contests where he completely ****ed it up for us. But he wasn't the worst either.

Nothing new with Keays though. We know what type of player he is.

Nicks should cop the fine and spray the umps in his presser.
The club needs to grow a set and make some noise.
Yes the Vic media will say it’s weak and sour grapes etc, but we’ve had years of saying nothing and playing nice. What has it got us? Shafted again, that’s what.
Time to make a stand and tell the Vic w***ers we aren’t taking this s**t anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back