Preview Changes Vs Collingwood Sunday 25th June.

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently Jamie Elliott could be back. This bothers me. He seems to have a habit of bobbing up with red time goals against us the other way when we get a bit of momentum on.

Not to mention his 4 1st qtr goals a couple of years ago. We got back within a goal late in the 2nd qtr, and he kicked his 5th at the 24 minute mark. McAdam put us two points up 18 minutes into the last, but Elliott slotted the last goal of the match 90 seconds later.

6 of his last 11 Brownlow votes were against us. (3 in above game, and 3 in the 11 goal flogging they gave us in 2019).
Max

It's been many years since, but I liked it.

I don't know where you'd find it, though - apart from maybe DVD. I haven't seen it on Netflix or Amazon.

johnny-depp-captain-jack-sparrow.gif

Hi All,

Question, I have a mate who was offered a really cheap membership deal (lives in Vic) which he took up, he has purchased a ticket for this weeks game using his membership - it appears to be a GA seat but has what looks to be a section, bay and seat number...he cannot seem to find an option to buy an additional ticket (for me!) do you know if this is possible and if so, how??

Cheers :)

Do they enforce the seating?

We've got tickets but would be keen to move around if theres empty areas.
When I last went, I went onto the 3rd level of the city side stand. There was plenty of vacant seats. The security guys actually suggest we move to better a location that were reserved because they were not in use. When we first came in we went behind the goals but I can't put up with that shitty view. The netting and all.

Crows going to get slaughtered in the midfield and we will get spanked.

The ball will spend the majority of the game in the crows defensive 50. We will throw great numbers at the ball to try and win back the contest, but with fewer players the Collingwood midfield waltzes by our players. Our defenders put up a fight but the volume of entries ended up taking is toll and the damn broke.

Max holds his own as a positive and as did Dawson. Murray gives Butts a concussion as he smashes a pack and accidentally knees butts in the back of the head. He does come down with the mark though. Ned comes on as the sub and chases everything like a mad dog, but has little impact on the game.

People will complain that our forwards couldn't get a touch, even though the midfield got destroyed and delivery was horrible.

Sloane and keays get extra midfield minutes as Nick's trys to add experience to the midfield to quell the onslaught. This pushes Soligo to the wing and Rachele to the forward line where they both have a quiet day.

People will point to the innefective possessions our midfielders and say they weren't that bad, even though most of the possessions occurred when the game was over and none of them used the ball well, apart from Dawson.

Sholl kicks a nice pass early in the game when in the clear, but when the game goes up a notch and tightens up, he crumbles and misses some crucial tackles.

Murphy chases all day, but seems to be second to the ball and turns there ball over when her gets it.

ROB wrestles all day but seems to tap straight to the opposition and has some shocking disposal by foot. Strangely at the end of the game he has more hitouts than the opposition and. DE of 85%

We manage to claw back the score in quarter 4 when the pies are 50 points up and the put the queue in the rack. Laird gets 20 possessions in this quarter and Murphy kicks a goal.

Nick's points to this 4th quarter effort and says when we play our best we can match it with anyone and laments why we couldn't flick that switch earlier.

Daicos gets 50 possessions.
Pendelbury and Sidebottom look like they are playing in slow motion and toying with our players as they weave through sets of players and everything they try comes off.
Moore breaks the record for intercept marks.

I genuinely hope none of the above ends up true. Honestly.

The ball will spend the majority of the game in the crows defensive 50. We will throw great numbers at the ball to try and win back the contest, but with fewer players the Collingwood midfield waltzes by our players. Our defenders put up a fight but the volume of entries ended up taking is toll and the damn broke.

Max holds his own as a positive and as did Dawson. Murray gives Butts a concussion as he smashes a pack and accidentally knees butts in the back of the head. He does come down with the mark though. Ned comes on as the sub and chases everything like a mad dog, but has little impact on the game.

People will complain that our forwards couldn't get a touch, even though the midfield got destroyed and delivery was horrible.

Sloane and keays get extra midfield minutes as Nick's trys to add experience to the midfield to quell the onslaught. This pushes Soligo to the wing and Rachele to the forward line where they both have a quiet day.

People will point to the innefective possessions our midfielders and say they weren't that bad, even though most of the possessions occurred when the game was over and none of them used the ball well, apart from Dawson.

Sholl kicks a nice pass early in the game when in the clear, but when the game goes up a notch and tightens up, he crumbles and misses some crucial tackles.

Murphy chases all day, but seems to be second to the ball and turns there ball over when her gets it.

ROB wrestles all day but seems to tap straight to the opposition and has some shocking disposal by foot. Strangely at the end of the game he has more hitouts than the opposition and. DE of 85%

We manage to claw back the score in quarter 4 when the pies are 50 points up and the put the queue in the rack. Laird gets 20 possessions in this quarter and Murphy kicks a goal.

Nick's points to this 4th quarter effort and says when we play our best we can match it with anyone and laments why we couldn't flick that switch earlier.

Pendelbury and Sidebottom look like they are playing in slow motion and toying with our players as they weave through sets of players and everything they try comes off.

Did you get a knockback or just a bad day at work?

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we beat them at the MCG, it’s likely I’ll pop a vein.
Although I suspect the veins we will pop won’t be the same ones.
I get worried, when so many of the kids have signed contracts & are doing the celebratory media tours .....

You forgot to include us being the beneficiaries of some "interesting" umpiring, a report for a dangerous tackle, and a streaker stopping the game.

Hi All,

Question, I have a mate who was offered a really cheap membership deal (lives in Vic) which he took up, he has purchased a ticket for this weeks game using his membership - it appears to be a GA seat but has what looks to be a section, bay and seat number...he cannot seem to find an option to buy an additional ticket (for me!) do you know if this is possible and if so, how??

Cheers :)

If your mate has a GA ticket then you will have no problem just getting your own GA ticket and sitting together anywhere in GA around the ground

Thanks for the heads up, I don't have to worry about watching the game now.

Not you’re first time watching us away huh?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back