Game Day Collingwood v The Crows Sunday 28th June, 2023 at the G.

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpires didn't cost you the game.
We turned it on for 10 mins in the 2nd half and won it. 2 different levels of teams out there.
By we i assume you mean your players in green
Pretty sad you need to rely on it to win tbh
Not as sad as gloating though behind a fake account. Coward

We turned it on for 10 mins in the 2nd half and won it. 2 different levels of teams out there.
Thanks for letting us know that 21-12 free differential & calling Rankine's goal a point with a 2 point margin made no difference to the outcome...

Yes there was two periods of momentum. It’s tantalising that both games have ended in a culmination of 3 points. Should be entertaining next game as well!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do we financially support this scum league?

Two gift goals, ignore all frees to us, literally steal goals from us.

Eat my s**t Victorians
And what makes it worse is we will se this again and again in games where it matters. How many finals have we played when we have been royally screwed by the maggots? I have absolutely no faith in this league. Even when we do ever get to a gf again we are going to have to be 10 goals up at 3/4 time to think wd are in with a chance. I hate this comp with a passion it is so Vic bias it’s a total joke.

So…

Did you like what ben keays did today?

Please tell us… what did ben do that you thought was valuable?.

To be honest, I didn’t. Stats say he had a decent game, but he seemed unsure most times in possession. Had a few mates, mind you.

Baby Clam only chimes in when you criticise Keays. I don’t mind your criticisms generally, kind of sadistically enjoy them tbh.

But I do laugh when your illegitimate son pipes up. You don’t notice the parrot on your shoulder?

Keays should get 2 weeks for ripping Cox's glasses off. Its a vital part of his playing equipment and was just not warranted. Unsportsman like conduct at leas
Nicks should cop the fine and spray the umps in his presser.
The club needs to grow a set and make some noise.
Yes the Vic media will say it’s weak and sour grapes etc, but we’ve had years of saying nothing and playing nice. What has it got us? Shafted again, that’s what.
Time to make a stand and tell the Vic w***ers we aren’t taking this s**t any
There is no amount of evening up that could make up for that atrocity.
Mate - well done on the win. But honestly why come onto another teams board you have just defeated? Go back to the Pies board, talk about how great you are, and then walk away from the laptop…

Mate - well done on the win. But honestly why come onto another teams board you have just defeated? Go back to the Pies board, talk about how great you are, and then walk away from the laptop…
Because I thought the forum was about discussion, disagreement and engaging. I'm not being abusive. I like reading opposition threads win, lose or draw. I chat with opposition supporters at the game too!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back