Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope he's not another Booker or Ball.
I have a better feeling about him that Ball or Booker.

Ball never really interested me. He wasn't fast, he wasn't powerful, he wasn't elusive.. I wasn't really sure what the attraction to him was. He was productive in college, but even on his highlights nothing stood out to me as above average. Perhaps his vision, but that couldn't carry him in the NFL. Booker similar, I don't really see any strength in his game.

watmjd0cfit1j2r7y28z.jpg

two-goats-8045098.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's great to see how often PFM has come out to training. I'm yet to hear of him at a Colts session.

Like we discussed earlier he really seems to be a Bronco more than a Colt these days. Good job Jimmy Irsay, Luck > Manning turned out to be a winner :thumbsu:

Also I'm very excited about Sutton. Our receiving corps + QB connection seems to be good. Also DWolfe talking up the oline is good. If they can be serviceable given Keenums athleticism and coolness under pressure we should be good on that front.

I have started to worry about our defence, however. Notably the secondary depth (starters are good, but nickel and dime worry me) and inside linebackers.

Last edited:
It's great to see how often PFM has come out to training. I'm yet to hear of him at a Colts session.

Like we discussed earlier he really seems to be a Bronco more than a Colt these days. Good job Jimmy Irsay, Luck > Manning turned out to be a winner :thumbsu:
I suspect it’s because Denver is a nicer place than Indianapolis

He has no connection with Indi anymore. Everyone he loved there has moved on. Seeing as he lives in Denver it gives no reason to be in Indi
One of the biggest connections he would've had is still there, and plenty of old team-mates would be in and out visiting like he is with Denver. Regardless of personnel or connections if he loved the club he'd still be around. It's not difficult for a multi, multi-millionaire who probably has access to a private jet on demand to take a short flight to visit training camp, or visit a few games a season, so I don't buy convenience as the only reason. I think it's fairly clear where his allegiances lie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back