Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Good watch, thanks for sharing

I remember thinking we weren't really a chance. All the commentators talking about how bad he plays in cold weather and that he will prefer teams in warm cities or a dome had me convinced he wouldn't pick Denver. Coming off an injury I thought the last thing he'd want was to play in cold weather, making him feel his neck more. So happy I was wrong. The only downside I recall thinking was I wanted us to keep Timmy as a backup to learn from Peyton.

In retrospect Manning for Tebow... yeah kinda worked out alright.

kt51z6yh8dj41.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who do we want to draft fellas?

I'm feeling Ruggs, though I dunno if I like the idea of him more than reality just because of what Tyreek is doing rn.

I don't watch College ball so have no idea who's coming through... I'm intrigued by free agency this year... seems we're linked with everyone lol

i want one of those 6'7 350 OL that run a 5.1 40.

The are athletic feaks and cannot be moved.

Lock has the skills to get it downfield but cant if hes laying on his back.

dude from Louisville comes to mind.

MONSTER

and before you say hes too big and cant dance... ask Von Miller why he could not get to Carr this year.... Trent Brown...

Last edited:
Id take that ILB Simmons too from Clemson... wrecking ball sideline to sideline and can go wth the big TE that kill us.

I dunno this last season turned me off a little bit with CHJ. Asked to take the #1 head to head, does that then blames it for having a down season and says he should stay in the slot. Feels like maybe he's a little over the hill now.

Still love him and always will, the most underrated DB (probably overall defensive player) of the decade. I'm pretty sure I saw a stat that through the decade he's second only to Revis in coverage rating through PFF - Revis #1, CHJ #2 and Sherman #3 iirc. He deserves way more props than he gets.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back