Multiplat Destiny 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Going by a few parting words you can find in articles it didn't sound amicable so I guess they're better off without Activision. This game since the first one hasn't really had a good run at it, so there should be no excuses in the future of not realising their dream.

Biggest thing for me is the cross save. I began Destiny on PS4 (no choice obviously) but the problem was I split my time between PC and PS4, with the majority being PC but during that period was largest time I spent on PS4, probably around 60-40 split to PC. I tend to play a game through on PS4 because it's either an exclusive or I plan to play with a few friends and family and then when it's finished I go back to PC. The problem was Destiny on PS4 was keeping me away from where I wanted to play most of my games so I would play an expansion or two then drop it for the next. Destiny 2 launching on PC was brilliant, but I never felt attached to my guardian like I did to my PS4 ones. Felt like it was the unwanted step child. It has been awesome playing my original guardians on PC now where I do the majority of my solo play, but if I want to pug a group or just kick back in the recliner with a controller I can boot up the PS4. Being able to mooch off my clan's engrams from another platform is handy too, even though we're estranged and I haven't been in contact with any of them for over a year lol. This is a dead set game changer and something I look forward to more of in the future across more games with the Microsoft Windows/Xbox ecosystem.

Disappointing that they have gutted the campaigns in the new F2P version. Replayed the original campaign and you just click on the mission. There is little context to what you are doing and why.

Activision was a useful safety net for Bungie. We forget how risky Destiny was. So having the backing of a large publisher was certainly useful in the beginning.

Today? Not so much. Destiny has become one the generation's biggest new IPs and Bungie are in a great position to ride that into the future. They no longer need a big publisher on their side.

any active PC players here? Always looking for fireteams. Dead clan is dead.

I am. Currently on the hunt for a new clan though. I joined one about a month ago but it's too clique and they're too spontaneous with planning stuff. Tempted just to join one of the really big ones again, they might not be very personal or friendly but at least I could reliably raid and do pinnacle stuff every week.

I am. Currently on the hunt for a new clan though. I joined one about a month ago but it's too clique and they're too spontaneous with planning stuff. Tempted just to join one of the really big ones again, they might not be very personal or friendly but at least I could reliably raid and do pinnacle stuff every week.
pinnacle stuff isn't hard to do on Discord lfg, but raids are tough for sure once you get past 4 or 5 sherpas, most won't allow it, then you're stuck. too many for sherpa, not enough to not slow down lfg raids. i can DM you my steam id if you like

pinnacle stuff isn't hard to do on Discord lfg, but raids are tough for sure once you get past 4 or 5 sherpas, most won't allow it, then you're stuck. too many for sherpa, not enough to not slow down lfg raids. i can DM you my steam id if you like

I stopped using that LFG Discord a while ago as there was too much gate keeping. I'm still chasing a GoS clear. Always get up to the last boss and it falls apart. It doesn't help that I took a break for most of Forsaken so I don't have Izzy's Burden which is just gally 2.0 when it comes to getting into groups. I'm up to the Shattered Throne step though so I should really get to finishing that.

I'll probably just join one of the bigger clans again. At least it's easy enough to just sign up for raids even if they aren't very personal. My Steam ID thingy though is 76561198009785220. Feel free to add if you need a warm body for anything.

I stopped using that LFG Discord a while ago as there was too much gate keeping. I'm still chasing a GoS clear. Always get up to the last boss and it falls apart. It doesn't help that I took a break for most of Forsaken so I don't have Izzy's Burden which is just gally 2.0 when it comes to getting into groups. I'm up to the Shattered Throne step though so I should really get to finishing that.

I'll probably just join one of the bigger clans again. At least it's easy enough to just sign up for raids even if they aren't very personal. My Steam ID thingy though is 76561198009785220. Feel free to add if you need a warm body for anything.
Cheers. Will do. I find if I put up my own requests on lfg you get some cool eople. I usually just add the word chilled or no recluse, it doesnt attract the meta chasers. And oS i havent done at all yet. Still love this game tho

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never got it, i make do with a heros burden lol

I'm not even using SMGs in pve at the moment. Last season I used a Every Waking Moment with demo for my warlock's void nade build so I could use the shield pierce seasonal mod, but this season kind of broke the pve meta imo. I farmed up a decent Bygones thinking pulses would be the way to go and it just doesn't shred trash fast enough. After about 500000 Sundial runs and timelost bounties I got a few Steelfeather Repeaters with feeding frenzy + multikill clip/swashbuckler which seem to melt through everything including yellow bars, and Eriana's Vow seems pretty solid. Range like a sniper, good mag size and busts shields. If I'm using them on my titan with Wormgod Caress and middle tree solar with the hammer it's just a total killing machine lol.

I'm not even using SMGs in pve at the moment. Last season I used a Every Waking Moment with demo for my warlock's void nade build so I could use the shield pierce seasonal mod, but this season kind of broke the pve meta imo. I farmed up a decent Bygones thinking pulses would be the way to go and it just doesn't shred trash fast enough. After about 500000 Sundial runs and timelost bounties I got a few Steelfeather Repeaters with feeding frenzy + multikill clip/swashbuckler which seem to melt through everything including yellow bars, and Eriana's Vow seems pretty solid. Range like a sniper, good mag size and busts shields. If I'm using them on my titan with Wormgod Caress and middle tree solar with the hammer it's just a total killing machine lol.
Thats my go atm feather with multi, vow, and edgewise for demo. If i use iza, i have an arc logic with demo overflow for double the nade fun. I usually run arc titan but this season go void coz you kinda have to, bubble is handy tho. I like pulling random stuff out of collections if i get bored.

Daddy duties have kept me from gaming for most of 2019. Reading the recent posts D2 sounds like a different game to what I was playing!

Might bust out the PS4 again soon.

Daddy duties have kept me from gaming for most of 2019. Reading the recent posts D2 sounds like a different game to what I was playing!

Might bust out the PS4 again soon.

Shadowkeep is a bit of a bummer. Forsaken was the Taken King of Destiny 2 so far. Hopefully they get back to that form.

Shadowkeep is a bit of a bummer. Forsaken was the Taken King of Destiny 2 so far. Hopefully they get back to that form.
I didn't mind it. The moon is a great return, and the nightmare chamions make you think more about loadouts, in fact, it makes you use weapons you may not normally. Some hate that Bungie are forcing you to use scouts, for example, but it made me appreciate them again. Plus a pinnacle available for one hunt is easy enough. Main thing for me as a casual PvP is the new light model, cheaters and DDOS is a problem after the switch to steam. Have been booted many times and dudes taking 3 headshots no damage, or having heavy at the start of the round. Still love it tho, about to hook in for an arvo sesh.

I’m avoiding any pvp atm, too many cheaters and I keep getting kicked when winning. And don’t get me started on th IB “quest”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back