Multiplat Diablo 4

Remove this Banner Ad

A guy at work is already pulling the "I'm starting to feel real sick, I'll WFH today" BS so he can call in sick or fake working from home on Friday, I've already publicly called him out on it :)

The same guy takes blocks of days off whenever a WoW expansion gets released so he can smash it for 3 days straight.

A guy at work is already pulling the "I'm starting to feel real sick, I'll WFH today" BS so he can call in sick or fake working from home on Friday, I've already publicly called him out on it :)

The same guy takes blocks of days off whenever a WoW expansion gets released so he can smash it for 3 days straight.
I’ve already organised the early work lunch, and midday knock off… I just got the new guy to take care of the rest.
Beers in the fridge, pizza menu on standby. Haven’t been this excited for a game in a long time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are the servers holding up in game? I remember the previous beta a bit of rubber banding here and there, especially in social areas like the main town. The server slam was flawless though but I don't think as many people participated being so close to release.
very good so far, no issues once i got in

How are the servers holding up in game? I remember the previous beta a bit of rubber banding here and there, especially in social areas like the main town. The server slam was flawless though but I don't think as many people participated being so close to release.

Bit slow through the main towns but not bad, I think part of that is probably my PC more than the game.

Very good launch so far

Remove this Banner Ad

Back