Coach Did Brad Scott sabotage North one last time?

Remove this Banner Ad

North are hamstrung finance wise, no way could they afford someone like Longmire or Clarkson. That 800 K golden handshake given to Brad on the termination of his contract is another example of how poorly NMFC have been run at board level over the years.

2007 called and they want their understanding of North's finances back.

Unless you're Carlton, of course. Then it's the Teague Train and a great story and all in the football world is warm and fuzzy.

Will p!ss myself if Ratten gets the Saints job and they are roundly congratulated for appointing the right man.

FWIW I think Rhyce Shaw is a good appointment by North. I suppose for a clubs trade and drafting period, its a good thing to have a new coached away, and you don't have to pissfart around on doing interviews and an exhaustive process

There really is a lack of decent available assistant candidates out there anyway (Caracella probably the best of the bunch, but he is returning to Essendon.

FWIW I think Rhyce Shaw is a good appointment by North. I suppose for a clubs trade and drafting period, its a good thing to have a new coached away, and you don't have to pissfart around on doing interviews and an exhaustive process

There really is a lack of decent available assistant candidates out there anyway (Caracella probably the best of the bunch, but he is returning to Essendon.

That's my take, too, and it's the same basis for the Teague appointment (and it should see Ratten get the job).

Unfortunately, petulant journo's with little man syndrome continue to criticise North's process, whilst at the same time lauding Carlton's. Go figure.

How do you conclude that? I mean, you state that (if it happened) it was the action of a bitter and excluded individual. On what planet does this translate to deeper problems in the organisation from which the bitter person feels excluded?
Bad assessment of character and poor man management. Also possibly lax in stressing the seriousness of confidentiality agreements.

Btw there's no "if it happened". It did happen, just not at North Melbourne.

Bad assessment of character and poor man management. Also possibly lax in stressing the seriousness of confidentiality agreements.

Btw there's no "if it happened". It did happen, just not at North Melbourne.

You've missed the point. The "if it happened" relates to the topic of this thread, i.e. whether or not Brad did actually provide information to Chris to beat North last Saturday. I very much doubt it happened, but can't rule it out 100%.

I'm not even going to address your first point, let's agree to disagree.

You've missed the point. The "if it happened" relates to the topic of this thread, i.e. whether or not Brad did actually provide information to Chris to beat North last Saturday. I very much doubt it happened, but can't rule it out 100%.

I'm not even going to address your first point, let's agree to disagree.
Yeah nah the point is a troll OP made a baseless accusation, we can rule it out 100% mate. Unlike, say, the Talia/Bulldogs leak.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back