Division 1 Second Semi-Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Turn n Burn

Debutant
Nov 7, 2008
Mentone
AFL Club
North Melbourne
A closer look into this weeks second semi.
St Kilda City vs St Pauls
This year (2-0)

St Kilda City
Must stop:

Must free up:

St Pauls
Must stop: Jay Bruno. The tiny quarterback sets up alot of St Kildas play, stop his influence and it will go a long way.
Myles Quinn. Sits a kick behind the play and racks up the possessions, premier ruckman of the competition.
Must free up:

Predictions: Should be alot closer than what people expect, St. Pauls by 3 points in a kick after the siren!!!

Add in your MS's and MFU's.:D

Congratulations to St Kilda on a good win yesterday, although St Paul's probably showed enough to indicate that they will still be in with a chance if they get through next week.

A big negative for St kilda, is that idiot standing behind the goals shouting constant abuse at the St Pauls full back. He is an embarrassment to the club and to local footy. If they know him, they really should "have a word" with him about his behaviour.

Congratulations to St Kilda on a good win yesterday, although St Paul's probably showed enough to indicate that they will still be in with a chance if they get through next week.

A big negative for St kilda, is that idiot standing behind the goals shouting constant abuse at the St Pauls full back. He is an embarrassment to the club and to local footy. If they know him, they really should "have a word" with him about his behaviour.

If that the case wat about the whole crowd of st.pauls supporters? they were wrong yesterday. one woman kicking the fence whilst shouting abuse at every city player every time something didn't go their way. have a look at both teams before making comments like this. both clubs(all clubs) would have passionate supporters like this which is awesome for local footy but still need to draw a as to acceptability

If that the case wat about the whole crowd of st.pauls supporters? they were wrong yesterday. one woman kicking the fence whilst shouting abuse at every city player every time something didn't go their way. have a look at both teams before making comments like this. both clubs(all clubs) would have passionate supporters like this which is awesome for local footy but still need to draw a as to acceptability

the difference is simple.

St Pauls crowd was yelling at the other team in jest, and mainly supporting our own team, the st kilda city penut behind the goals was just purely giving abuse all day at st pauls.................

the police had no issues with the st pauls crowd and the way they went about things, but they definately had a few words in the ear of that st kilda city supporter.

just coz cops had a chat w/city supporter means he was worse than st.pauls supporters.

that a little sad.

i'm not condoning abuse or anything of that nature, just look at it in a non-biased manner

I dont think they will it seems to be a norm down there

I agree that St Paul's have a feral group of supporters. In fact I posted during last years finals that they are a poor advertisement for local footy.

But that idiot from St kilda was continually yelling abuse, and what he thought to be witty comments, at the St Paul's full back (and full forward) standing just meters away from him.

Such was the level of his abuse/taunting, I think that many players subjected to it would step over the fence and ram their fists down his throat.

His abuse is loud, continuous, ugly and very personal and I do not think that it should be tolerated. In the interest of local footy, where it is being showcased through Division one finals, St kilda City officials should "have a word" to this individual.

I agree that St Paul's have a feral group of supporters. In fact I posted during last years finals that they are a poor advertisement for local footy.

But that idiot from St kilda was continually yelling abuse, and what he thought to be witty comments, at the St Paul's full back (and full forward) standing just meters away from him.

Such was the level of his abuse/taunting, I think that many players subjected to it would step over the fence and ram their fists down his throat.

His abuse is loud, continuous, ugly and very personal and I do not think that it should be tolerated. In the interest of local footy, where it is being showcased through Division one finals, St kilda City officials should "have a word" to this individual.
Agree. I didn't hear the St Pauls crowd, but did hear the very unfunny, abusive City supporter. Tried very hard all day to be funny and needs his 'mates' or the club to have a word to let him know how embarassing it was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back