SFNL Division 1 2023 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

For mordys sake hopefully a better version than what I remember
When he coached Clayton he came across as a nut job but I must say he is very passionate. Has mellowed a little bit and methods have changed.
How are the All Stars looking? Anymore additional signings to the impressive list that was added last year?

Bio on Facebook mentions a lot of clubs but not Clayton

Actually looks like a very good resume, but Pre Lim sounds like a Chinese doctor

Mordialloc Football Netball Club is excited to announce the appointment of our new Senior coach Ben McGee. Ben comes to us after a thorough interview process by the club and we are looking forward to the 2024 Season under Ben’s expertise. Ben has a history of success and we can’t wait for that to continue at Mordy. Below is a brief overview of Ben’s experience.

1992-94 Premiership Player with Noble Park Football Club
1996 Teaching in Warragul- Senior Ass Playing Coach with Warragul, Premiership
1998-2001 Bunyip Senior Playing Coach, Runners Up 1999, Premiership 2000, Finals 2001
2004-05 Non-Playing Coach St Johns Old Collegians, Premiership 2005
2006 Senior Assistant Coach Old Haileybury, Premiership A Grade
2007-08 Old Mentonians FC, Pre-Lim Finalist 2007, Finals 2008
2009-11 Dandenong Stingrays Head Coach Under 16
2015-16 Non Playing Senior Coach St Johns Old Collegians Football Club, Pre-Lim Finalist 2015, Runners Up 2016
2016-2020 National Manager of Simon Black Australian Rules Football Academy
2021-Current MBA in Sports Management Leadership- Completed.

GO BLOODS!

When he coached Clayton he came across as a nut job but I must say he is very passionate. Has mellowed a little bit and methods have changed.
How are the All Stars looking? Anymore additional signings to the impressive list that was added last year?

Hopefully he has changed and a good educator.
Need to be patient at Mordy .

Who are the All Stars ??

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Actually looks like a very good resume, but Pre Lim sounds like a Chinese doctor

Mordialloc Football Netball Club is excited to announce the appointment of our new Senior coach Ben McGee. Ben comes to us after a thorough interview process by the club and we are looking forward to the 2024 Season under Ben’s expertise. Ben has a history of success and we can’t wait for that to continue at Mordy. Below is a brief overview of Ben’s experience.

1996 Teaching in Warragul- Senior arse Playing Coach with Warragul, Premiership
1998-2001 Bunyip Senior Playing Coach, Runners Up 1999, Premiership 2000, Finals 2001
2015-16 Non Playing Senior Coach St Johns Old Collegians Football Club, Pre-Lim Finalist 2015, Runners Up 2016

GO BLOODS!
1996 oh well. That’s gold although clearly a spelling mistake 🤣🤣

Not on the inner sanctum at EB but apparently have picked up a couple and they know require 4-6 at least to be even competitive against top sides
Jamieson and at least one of the semmels have retired
Have plenty of height but are aware require more leg speed to compete in Div 1

1996 Teaching in Warragul- Senior arse Playing Coach with Warragul, Premiership

GO BLOODS!
Nutter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See the Rosellas have appointed Justin Pickering to replace Des Ryan as coach .
Will be interesting to see if the change of coach has any impact .

Any updates on new recruits??

See the Rosellas have appointed Justin Pickering to replace Des Ryan as coach .
Will be interesting to see if the change of coach has any impact .

Any updates on new recruits??

Told today Dingley are set to name 3 big recruits.

See Mordy are signing most of stbedes !!

The SBMT recruits to Mordy are mainly Reserves and U19s. Good for depth but no match real winners. However the 2 young St Bedes lads heading to Dingley are seriously good players. On VFL lists so not sure how much they will see of them but will add a lot to the Dingoes when they play.

Last edited:
The SBMT recruits to Mordy are mainly Reserves and U19s. Good for depth but no match real winners. However the 2 young St Bedes lads heading to Dingley are seriously good players. On VFL lists so not sure how much they will see of them but will add a lot to the Dingoes when they play.

Great pick ups for Dingley , they are building to have a crack next year .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back